• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get rid of the time traveling and the ship altogether tbh

I actually think it's fine in theory but Vandal Savage is becoming more of a pest than anything.

Vixen and Hawke would be nice cast members.

I want CW to give Constantine his own show.
supernatural crossovers too

Magwik

Banned
The issue with time traveling and Vandal Savage is that he really isn't ever doing anything. Pop into a a different year, try to kill him, fail, repeat until episode 16. The show should have been traveling through time with a 2-3 person cast gathering members to fight Savage in the future but also running into him in the past.

shingi70

Banned
Get rid of the time traveling dumbness and just make it a JSA, Outsiders, JLA team show that about the Arrowverses first super team.

Joni

I'd love to see them just remain in the future next year. Sara/Kendra/Some Other People gets transported to the time of Connor, remain there to fight off a new big evil.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 1: episode 7 "Marooned"

After receiving a distress call from another timeship stranded in space, Rip decides to answer the call in order to use the other ship’s computer to track Savage. The team is suspicious and warns him this could be a trap but he moves forward with his plan. Ultimately, the team was right and they have to battle time pirates. With most of the team captured, it is up to Professor Stein to rescue them all.
- Promo for this week's episode.

Chase17

Glad that this isn't on break too. Looking forward to the episode.

Will savage get killed off at the end of this episode? (I have no idea if he is in this episode)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom