• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'm disappointed that they're going back on it being an anthology show, I mean I get it and I knew they'd have to keep a few characters but I was hoping they'd maybe have a core three or four and then replace the rest with new ones that that been introduced through this season and other "Arrowverse" shows.

Yeah, that's lame. :/

Kard8p3

Do you notice that right after Jeb Stillwater was shot in the duel, the town's people were already putting him into a wooden coffin?

It was like.. shot, presumed dead and into coffin. They ain't wasting no time.

i doubt they would be sad about burying him alive.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 1: episode 12 "Last Refuge"

The team is targeted by The Pilgrim , a deadly assassin who wants to erase the Legends from the timeline by killing their younger, non-superhero selves. As a protective countermeasure, the team needs to kidnap their past selves first before The Pilgrim gets to them.
- Promo for this week's episode.

Pilgrimzero

Finally watched the last episode.

Chronos the big scary hunter, or not.

The big scary time hunters, actually not so scary.

But for reals the next guy is worse!

The hyperbole in this show is amazing. Chronos is super bad.... I mean the trio is super duper bad better run! .... I mean this last hunter oh man so much worse....

It's like Frieza or something. Now I'll shown you my real form!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

The hyperbole in this show is amazing. Chronos is super bad.... I mean the trio is super duper bad better run! .... I mean this last hunter oh man so much worse....

Oh yeah. I completely forgot that they even mentioned those 3 hunters being some big deal. They got zero characterization, and the old west assholes were more intimidating.

This show sorta meanders around since they're jumping along Vandal Savage's timeline. The Time Masters keep sending scrubs, which somehow have been the biggest threats...aside from self created problems. They're not any closer to stopping Savage, or even minimizing his impact. So they've made zero progress. And Savage technically already won, hence the premise of the show being stopping him, so there isn't anywhere for his threats to build.

I still like some aspects of it. Like the idea of getting left behind a few episodes ago was cool. The whole "time drift" or whatever stuff was a stupid addition, but whatever. And sometimes the characters have good banter. I'm glad they're not as stationary as I expected them to be, but maybe that would help the show out a little. I don't really know what they could possibly do for a season finale that would keep me interested.

Platy

C'mon ! The big scary time hunters they needed help from another DC hero AND atom turning himself into a bullet =P

So... where do time remnants fit into all this?

bb7659c0-596c-0133-0ba6-0e34a4cc753d.gif

ZeroX03

Banned
Young Sara acting more like a 16 year old than a 20 year old. Turns out she needs the League to beat some maturity into her.

Poor Ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom