• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still confused as to what the deal was when Savage was killed on Arrow. Maybe I missed something; but wouldn't they know Savage to be in Central City/Star City at that time too.

Waiting for Malcom to show and scoop up the ashes.

5UOraqe.gif

I'm still confused as to what the deal was when Savage was killed on Arrow. Maybe I missed something; but wouldn't they know Savage to be in Central City/Star City at that time too.

This is a good point.

That stop sequence at the end was fucking amazing.

Luigi87

Season 1 Oliver would have been proud of them.

Seriously, that's the first assisted murder for Firestorm and Atom, right?

Edit: Amnesia pill.
... so they're roofieing their loved ones?

... Jeeeeeez, even Barry didn't mess with the timeline this much.

Tabby

*On a time ship* "We have run out of time"

God damn it writers. This show might actually surpass The Flash in terms of how dumb it is but I still love it.

MartyStu

By this point, the writers are just going for emotional resonance and no longer give a damn how much sense the time travel stuff makes.

I can't blame them, but it is a bummer.

Effect

Was certainly not expecting that sneak attack by young Rip. Damn. Also did not expect ashes. This and the last episode were a lot tighter in terms of plot.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
It's really as if the writers wanted to show the Flash guys how you do a prisoner exchange with a bad guy who's going to kill everyone anyway.

Magwik

Banned
Episode was fun but I don't understand why they couldn't just drop off the younger versions of them at the end.
Also no Booster Gold tease? Pls

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Episode was fun but I don't understand why they couldn't just drop off the younger versions of them at the end.
Also no Booster Gold tease? Pls

I assumed it was because they couldn't risk the Time Masters trying to kill them again.

Though I imagine they should go back and kidnap everyone as a baby to be safe.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Man this show is awesome, please tell me it's doing well ratings wise.

It's doing well for the CW and it's already renewed for another season so no worries there.

I am worried about what the budget will look like for next year, so hopefully they can scale back the concept and focus on one of the shows most surprising strengths: interpersonal relationships and character development.

It's doing well for the CW and it's already renewed for another season so no worries there.

I am worried about what the budget will look like for next year, so hopefully they can scale back the concept and focus on one of the shows most surprising strengths: interpersonal relationships and character development.

Glad to hear, I'm loving the way DC is handling their IPs on TV, too bad they can't do better in their cinematic universe.

The CGI in the show is okay, but they do clever things to hide the imperfections. I loved the 360 freeze frame they did in the last episode, gave me such a DC boner.

Next season might benefit from a smaller cast and embracing the Doctor Who influence, being more about adventure and exploration.
That said I really enjoyed this episode. Lil' Rip is better than Big Rip.
They really need to cool it with the whole Kendra/Ray story. It feels like every episode Kendra makes some big decision to be with Ray, or sometimes to not be, and then next episode it's a whole new decision to make. The writers spend more time having them talk about being in a relationship than actually showing them caring for each other.
Also yeah, the handling of Anna was really weird.

Michael is his name? Named after his dad perhaps...

Michael Caine?!

Something something, cannot alter events you're already involved in, something thing but they do that all the time, something something what the fuck Zoom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom