• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

Another Team ninja tweet...

BzT3qEFIIAEykSt.jpg

Its gotta be...

02.jpg

This design looks quite strange to me. I might buy it, but its not really my thing.

Nah, its the opposite for me. If Hitomi was showing more ass (like in a thong), I'd buy this for sure.

Well yeah if it was an uncovered thong that'd be different, but the "builder's crack" she's got going on in that outfit reminds me of the bogans I see staggering home from the pub in the middle of the day... lol

Well yeah if it was an uncovered thong that'd be different, but the "builder's crack" she's got going on in that outfit reminds me of the bogans I see staggering home from the pub in the middle of the day... lol

lol. Thats true. It does have a bit of a "builders crack" vibe to it.

Dantis

That Hitomi outfit is the first one we've seen which is actually a winner.

Like other winners, I personally think that it's terrible.

And now...

BzT5w66IIAAEkIL.jpg

Pretty sure its for Phase-4, as the only other "scythe" costume I could see in the Halloween costume entries was for Rig.
Its not very sexy but it could be kinda cool to see someone fighting with a big weapon on their back... or something.

Eolz

That Phase 4 costume might be really good.

And nice match ShinMaruku. Ayane is my main, but I really don't use enough that backflip... Could be a lifesaver :p

ShinMaruku

And now...

BzT5w66IIAAEkIL.jpg

Pretty sure its for Phase-4, as the only other "scythe" costume I could see in the Halloween costume entries was for Rig.
Its not very sexy but it could be kinda cool to see someone fighting with a big weapon on their back... or something.
Mmm. It's Phase 4 because of the aura too.
That Phase 4 costume might be really good.

And nice match ShinMaruku. Ayane is my main, but I really don't use enough that backflip... Could be a lifesaver :p
It's great for making space and setting up combos if people are not wary, also the backthrow it ends people.

Squire

Banned
I always thought that queen outfit was a little busy for a fighting game, but I actually think they're doing a pretty great job picking these. 'Cause they're picking actual costumes instead of just whatever gets the girls to be as naked as what's legally viable.

Ok, not sure if this is real (sourced from Gamefaqs) but I really hope it is. I want some stuff that is on par with Helena and Rachel from last year.

oLcjiL5.jpg

Griss

I love the way Team Ninja ran the contest.

1. They let people vote to get everyone, including non-artists, involved
2. They gave presents and stuff to the winners (apparently)
3. They never promised the winners would be in the game
4. They picked the actually good designs over the winning designs (which were typically the skimpy ones), and DID bother putting them in the game
5. (And most importantly) They managed to pick all of the costumes I voted on

If I didn't know Last Round was coming I'd definitely be picking these up. If we get it confirmed that these won't be included with Last Round (and I doubt they will be) then I'll buy them now seeing as they'll transfer over. The Halloween costumes have really been the high point of the entire DLC. I still laugh my butt off at Jann Lee's from last year.

Elliot or maybe Jacky?
TN said "fighting game royalty" in the tweet. Not sure who fits that description more.
No fan submitted designs seem to match this pic either. It might be a TN original?

BzV76v_CIAE4J62.jpg

Skilletor

I love how these are actual outfits and not just strings covering up the naughty bits. I'll probably buy this whole pack. I thought I would just grab Tina's.

Squire

Banned
I love how these are actual outfits and not just strings covering up the naughty bits. I'll probably buy this whole pack. I thought I would just grab Tina's.

Exactly what I'm thinking. They're doing such a good job here. I've never bought a full pack for $15 or whatever, but I want all of these so far.

Top Bottom