• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

Hubb

I cant believe TN would make another Pumkinhead outfit. Milas looked terrible last year.

If it really is for Zack, I think it fits him. Guess we should be glad only one is getting the pumpkin outfit. It could've gone down like Christmas where everyone gets the same (basically) pumpkin outfit.

Squire

Banned
Bondage Lei Fang may have won in the vote category, but its not what TN will be giving us...

BzV8MblCcAA_3ft.jpg

144.jpg

The excellence continues.

Eolz

from the person in 2ch who saw the leaked video.

Really disappointing if true.
And again, I really hate this Ayane costume
worst costume for best girl
. Not really impressed so far by all those costumes, guess I'll have to wait for a trailer.
Will probably not buy one pack until Last Round anymore (since I am on 360 and plan to switch to PS4). I could buy on PS3 but there'll probably be some sales until LR is out.

Im extremely suprized that TN picked this. Not because its a bad design, but because the presentation isnt great. I expected it to get overlooked. I do think it could be a great costume in-game though :D

from the person in 2ch who saw the leaked video.

Kasumi got variation version of Ayane's
01.jpg

She got angel version of this.

Kokoro got this
136.jpg

Rachel got Kasumi's Skeleton
sum_03.jpg

Interesting. I hope your source is right. Kokoros is just another kimono to me, but the others you mentioned could be awesome. I could definitely see Rachel wearing that skeleton bodysuit.

raven, your source was right. These leaked...

aj3YZzqbBRw.jpg

IJHwsb6PEp4.jpg

l_BJLYuW7nQ.jpg

QQwG6RQjy-Q.jpg

9dgFyNBShYk.jpg

bqr8KSrZddo.jpg

p_vsqDat4e0.jpg

EgLmBNctK7Q.jpg

5CNy9hkD6Zg.jpg

vy-7P6P-82A.jpg

JkTK1t54t7Q.jpg

cwib43wjiss.jpg

-uNOGdCSEVM.jpg

W_-Dss77gpk.jpg

va32nxBGlKY.jpg

O_Ky1UvO8iU.jpg

ItfAu0OLOxg.jpg

ucDeElvW1Y4.jpg

wK2LU8pgzCE.jpg

Lp1pdMjR8hQ.jpg

oQEwOPSZ34o.jpg

B6Olo7zMJb4.jpg

Ts_dNrMUYtY.jpg

bQTTTsjkkBc.jpg

e_iTwiZsgwM.jpg

Kx3RwsLNb3s.jpg

on-4qc7lI6U.jpg

BcYb8IR27mA.jpg

PrM2K9Qv6LQ.jpg

cbymdQ2EXLM.jpg

So... many... pictures.
I will definitely be buying Kasumi, Ayane, Hitomi, Christie, Mila, Rachel and maybe Phase-4.
Zack got the worst costume. No real suprizes there. Someone at TN must find pumkinheads hilarious.

raven777

raven, your source was right. These leaked...

l_BJLYuW7nQ.jpg

QQwG6RQjy-Q.jpg

9dgFyNBShYk.jpg

bqr8KSrZddo.jpg

So... many... pictures.
I will definitely be buying Kasumi, Ayane, Hitomi, Christie, Mila, Rachel and maybe Phase-4.
Zack got the worst costume. No real suprizes there. Someone at TN must find pumkinheads hilarious.

Wow so it was right..

Did video leak too or just those shots?

edit: Momiji one was missing up there

5437E5B44F5383001D

Loona

Sure looks like Mila is consistently developing into a running joke where she can't afford clothes on her waitress salary and just uses hand-me-downs from everybody else...

raven777

These didn't make it from top 10

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Really all these are better than the alternate ones they got. Especially Marie Rose, Lei Fang and Kokoro.

Wow so it was right..

Did video leak too or just those shots?

No vid yet AFAIK.

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Really all these are better than the alternate ones they got. Especially Marie Rose, Lei Fang and Kokoro.

I love the Marie Rose outfit, but I have to admit putting it on someone so childlike would make me a bit uncomfortable. I'd loved to have seen it on someone like Helena though. Bondage Lei Fang was great and I too am disappointed it didnt make the cut. Im sure there was maid DLC recently, so no suprize Kokoros didnt make it in.
I doubt Sarah sell much DLC, so maybe TN didnt want to invest much time into making her complicated animal skin outfit? Unless Phase 4's cloak is removable on her upcoming Grim Reaper outfit, I'd have preferred the one that won the vote count too.
On Pai's outfit, I hate the little hat and the giant shoulders, but the rest is great :)

Ultimadrago

oh yea forgot about Milla

she got the mummy costume from Momiji last year (according to that 2ch leak)

diddymad2dbxz.gif

I'm not buying this pack for shit. Even if some of my choices made it in, most of the ones I really wanted didn't (*excluding Super Heroine Tina).

Ultimadrago

That said, I'm curious about Hours Left's thoughts on the guys' selections. They seem pretty solid to me. I think my favorite from them is the Red Oni outfit.

Eolz

Welp. Tina and Leon are my favourites. Some are great, but most are not as good as last year imo...
Poor Mila with no real original costumes
but at least she's not like the VF characters getting one or two costumes a year ;_;

Skilletor

I like pretty much everything we got better than anything that's been posted. Tired of the shitty string bikini outfit motif we've had going for the past 6 months.

Other than that sarah outfit. That is awesome. Would've loved that.

Some of them are real duds (and super lazy), but I'm actually really happy with Bayman & Leon's outfits.

They're sexy and fun. It's not so hard, is it Team Ninja???

Has DoA5+ ever been on sale? Thinking about picking it up.

I know for sure it's been on sale on PSN Europe a few times. Just remember that it's an outdated unsupported version of the game now, and with (I believe) poor/dead online.

It's portable DOA though, so still fun obvs. But yeah, has defo been on sale in EU for sure.

Top Bottom