• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

Squire

Banned
holy shit DOA5LR is getting localized in my native language(korean). They didn't localized all the previous DOA5 games.

I want to get the localized version but I am not sure if they will make the DLCs I have purchased from US version compatible.

DOA5 have worldwide server for the online mutiplayer, right?

They do, yeah.

solid mike

some screenshots

543C957B3352C40003

543C957C3352830003

Goddamn. Just holy shit. Where do I pre-order LR?

Oops I counted Via Purifico, forgot about you Mesh :p

Cool, that's five now. Ehh, I'm probably the worst player here, but don't mind. We could all do with a lil' tourney again though. Last ones were still fun.

Manp

Lol @ 28.00 for the pack.

on the PS European store the pack isn't even available! you have to buy them separately and if you want all of them it's 1,99€ * 31 = 61,69€

lol? more like fucking unbelievable! :mad:

of course on the XBOX Marketplace the same pack is available for 26,99€

Moofers

What is the cheapest way to get the game with all characters and also the Halloween outfits? Are there two years of Halloween outfits? It looks like the sale on PSN includes some from 2013, but are those different from the ones I've seen pics of on twitter lately?

Mesharey

What is the cheapest way to get the game with all characters and also the Halloween outfits? Are there two years of Halloween outfits? It looks like the sale on PSN includes some from 2013, but are those different from the ones I've seen pics of on twitter lately?
Buy the characters bundle, last year's Halloween costumes that are on sale.
Then buy this year's, and yes they're different.
Dunno where you can find the game for a cheap price though, maybe many places.

I might join. Thing is I am only available late at nights. I haven't played in the forever, so I'm not sure what to expect from myself. I'm probably so rusty now.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Gat damn. And they said it'll be transferable to Last Round, which makes me think Last Round won't include them on disc.

I hope all the outfits are included on the disc. Not looking forward to having to redownload two years' worth of content if not.

Dantis

All of them weren't on there for DoA5U, so there is a good chance the newer ones wont be included.
Hmmm? I'm pretty sure they were. The only ones that weren't were the pop idol ones.
You know that he means the actual data, not the ability to use the outfit, right?

Hubb

Hmmm? I'm pretty sure they were. The only ones that weren't were the pop idol ones.
You know that he means the actual data, not the ability to use the outfit, right?

Gotcha, thought you were originally talking about all the DLC being unlocked. Not that all the data was going to be on the disc already.

Manp

on the PS European store the pack isn't even available! you have to buy them separately and if you want all of them it's 1,99€ * 31 = 61,69€

lol? more like fucking unbelievable! :mad:

of course on the XBOX Marketplace the same pack is available for 26,99€

to SCEE credit, i've just checked and the pack appeared out of nowhere on the web store.

to SCEE credit, i've just checked and the pack appeared out of nowhere on the web store.

Yeah, they just now got it up. They're still absolutely fucking useless when it comes to getting DOA stuff in particular up on time, though. Still waiting on other things to hit the shop including an overdue sale. So I wouldn't give them credit for finally getting something up that should have been there already, but hey, it's up, so good news.

DR2K

Banned
Gotcha, thought you were originally talking about all the DLC being unlocked. Not that all the data was going to be on the disc already.

I think all the compatability packs up until Last Round will be on the disc. And some of course will be available. As someone who buys all DOA DLC I wouldn't mind if it was all free to last round buyers, since I buy it to support Team Ninja more than anything.

I would like more legacy and fighting costumes for the characters though. I didn't see enough of that in the costume contests.

Hubb

I think all the compatability packs up until Last Round will be on the disc. And some of course will be available. As someone who buys all DOA DLC I wouldn't mind if it was all free to last round buyers, since I buy it to support Team Ninja more than anything.

I would like more legacy and fighting costumes for the characters though. I didn't see enough of that in the costume contests.

I hope they are all free, but looking at their past releases for DoA5 I am not expecting it. Hopefully they continue to release (and I am sure they will) costumes after its release.

Hubb

Played some DOA last night. Feels like I'm playing for the first time lol. Proper scrubbing noob. Need a sparring partner.

Where are you located/what time is usually good for you. I'm terribly out of practice and wouldn't mind if our times match up.

UK, so I doubt many would want to bother with me haha. But it's not been that bad with people in the US in the past.

As for time, I guess from about this time now and onwards for the next 3-4 hours are doable for me (9pm-1am BST).

Hubb

UK, so I doubt many would want to bother with me haha. But it's not been that bad with people in the US in the past.

As for time, I guess from about this time now and onwards for the next 3-4 hours are doable for me (9pm-1am BST).

I'm East Coast so it may not be very good, but better than the other side of NA. I don't have much time right now, but I could jump on just to test the connection for later this weekend.

I'm East Coast so it may not be very good, but better than the other side of NA. I don't have much time right now, but I could jump on just to test the connection for later this weekend.

Sure, we can test it any day. Oh, if you mean test it now, sure, I can jump on quick.

Shin, I can play in about an hour if you want.

i may be online later. i'll drop you a msg. won't be playing people from the us though, the netcode just can't keep up.

oh and i'm totally bad and rusty, or rusty and bad. haven't played in ages.

Cool cool, anyone sees me on, just drop a message. I've left PS3 on but playing Vita too so should get the messages.

Oh and if no one's added me, I'm just Azuardo on PSN too.

Top Bottom