• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

Hubb

Cool cool, anyone sees me on, just drop a message. I've left PS3 on but playing Vita too so should get the messages.

Oh and if no one's added me, I'm just Azuardo on PSN too.

I'm about to send you a friend request. I got about 10 minutes or so now if you want to quickly see how bad the lag is.

m0t0k1

Cool cool, anyone sees me on, just drop a message. I've left PS3 on but playing Vita too so should get the messages.

Oh and if no one's added me, I'm just Azuardo on PSN too.

i got like 15 min also i am from the Netherlands so we should have a better connection. i play scrubby kokoro as a main and a bad Kasumi as secondary. Will add you.

I'm about to send you a friend request. I got about 10 minutes or so now if you want to quickly see how bad the lag is.

Accepted. I'll get on now. Can't see you on my PS3 friends, but can on my Vita. Stupid thing.

i got like 15 min also i am from the Netherlands so we should have a better connection. i play scrubby kokoro as a main and a bad Kasumi as secondary. Will add you.

I can try with you after Hubb to see what it's like, sure.

Hubb

Came back unable to join for me too. Looks like this isn't going to work right now. Sorry. I'll have to play with my connection to see if something is blocking PSN for me. We'll have to try it another time.

Vade

I have shin and azuardo on my psn friend's list but they do not appear to be online, yet you guys are in a lobby. What is this madness...

I have shin and azuardo on my psn friend's list but they do not appear to be online, yet you guys are in a lobby. What is this madness...

fucking PS3 is being a POS tonight.

And when I invite Pellasos (I forget who that is on GAF, or if they're from GAF at all lol), it says the lobby is full for him. Can only the host invite more or did you lock it to 3 people Shin?

ShinMaruku

She has safe strings but if you know how to interrupt and space her you can win.
Everybody seems to be using fast characters and are not at the point where they have to time a interrupt.

I swear down some of my inputs are just not coming out. I know I'm ass but I will blame lag for it lol. Some of juggle combos aren't coming out and I fail them and I swear I'm putting them correctly.

One thing I wish DOA had was like SoulCalibur where it told you the song playing at the start of the match. Also and option for random music in each match.

m0t0k1

Hope since I am hosting you guys get a bit less lag. :)

Yeah lag has been way down in the new lobby thanks.

I swear down some of my inputs are just not coming out. I know I'm ass but I will blame lag for it lol. Some of juggle combos aren't coming out and I fail them and I swear I'm putting them correctly.

I only know a couple of strings my input is not good enough to do any combo's yet. I gotta go now but thanks for the matches again :) wanted to type goodbye in the doa lobby chat but for some reason i could not type anything.

I only know a couple of strings my input is not good enough to do any combo's yet. I gotta go now but thanks for the matches again :) wanted to type goodbye in the doa lobby chat but for some reason i could not type anything.

No probs, text can fuck up too. Cheers for the games. Good Koko.

m0t0k1

No probs, text can fuck up too. Cheers for the games. Good Koko.

Thanks she still needs a lot of work though. Gotta work on some combo's once i have a bit of more spare time always one of my weak points. And its true about the spacing. I am better at close range fights Koko has only a couple of long range attacks like the elbow if i whiff that you could go in for an easy punish. You got a nice Kasumi. She used to be my main in doa2 but she has changed so much in these games. I also like playing with hitomi but i dont have her in ultimate (core edition). I will probably wait for finalround or whatever that next doa is called to play her again.

Also loved that fight in the chinese level against you. The back to back great really got me pumped :p

Top Bottom