• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

Shun

I haven't touched DOA other than 2 and Dimensions. I was thinking of looking back at it now since it's a better game now.

Has there been a confirmed list of changes? Last Round will be my first DOA in a while.

Squire

Banned
I haven't touched DOA other than 2 and Dimensions. I was thinking of looking back at it now since it's a better game now.

Has there been a confirmed list of changes? Last Round will be my first DOA in a while.

They keep detailed patch notes and a chart that shows the content that comes with whatever version of the game you get on the official site.

My PS3 is still having difficulty reading certain discs and it seems like DOA5: Ultimate is one of the victims. :( Maybe I will try again later.

m0t0k1

Japan voted for their favourite girl. Believe the nr1 gets a poster with the game. You guys could probably guess who won.

bg2.jpg

Eolz

Yeah, the poll nearly never changed since the they launched it. Guess most people voted at first.
Results aren't really surprising tbh, especially top 5.

ShinMaruku

I don't see how it's disturbing that she almost won, she's made for the country. The fact that the ninja princesses did well is more impressive.

m0t0k1

i'd like to add that the question mark is that new unannounced girl character. But don't see much problems with marie rose as long as they don't give her the mega skimpy outfits that tina wears. Diversity is good it's not like the game now only consists of "lollies" but don't really consider her as one more of the childish girl archetype. But if DOA6 ever comes around we don't need more characters like her.

This is the country where Arcana Hearts is a popular game.

I'm sad and scared about what this means for the fighting games I enjoy. :/
This is all I'm concerned with.

I think we can all agree it's good to raise the profile of the game, bring people in, etc. If a loli is what it takes, so be it.

I'm just hoping they keep things in check, that's all. Don't want her popularity to alter their way of thinking much more and throw in more similar characters. I would be pissed off at a young cocky male type. The mature side of DOA is what is very appealing to me.

ShinMaruku

Loli was never going to be a trend. Team Ninja always goes to what is either sexy or what is trolling, Now if you bitch too much about Marie, then they might make more to troll.

Hubb

So much Marie Rose salt. Who or what is number 5/6? Is that just people who didn't want to pick one character, or "didn't know"?

Japan voted for their favourite girl. Believe the nr1 gets a poster with the game. You guys could probably guess who won.

Helena is last???? Don't get me wrong, all of the girls are attractive, but Helena arguably has the prettiest faces. :(

Haha, that could explain Tekken 7 Lucky Chloe's appearance.

Wait, where is Christie?????

m0t0k1

Helena is last???? Don't get me wrong, all of the girls are attractive, but Helena arguably has the prettiest faces. :(

Haha, that could explain Tekken 7 Lucky Chloe's appearance.

Wait, where is Christie?????

It's just their top10 of girls they wanted their poster for. They only showed the top 10 can't seem to find how the girls under 10 did. we also have Tina out of top 10. Heard she was a fan favourite over in the USA. My favorite girl used to be Hitomi but don't really like her iteration in 5 now Kokoro is my favourite.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
It's just their top10 of girls they wanted their poster for. They only showed the top 10 can't seem to find how the girls under 10 did. we also have Tina out of top 10. Heard she was a fan favourite over in the USA. My favorite girl used to be Hitomi but don't really like her iteration in 5 now Kokoro is my favourite.

Kokoro >>>> everyone since 4 tho.

Eolz

Didn't see it posted here, but Team Ninja posted on twitter what will look like the life-size tapestry of Kasumi (not the one on top of the poll, it was the one they already sold in the past):

Top Bottom