• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

Eolz

Sorry but reading this at the top of the page without context is weird :p
(he's talking about the Kasumi tapestry design at the bottom of previous page)

Eolz

I know about that, it was more the part about her pure white panties that was random :p

Back on topic, I know I already said it before, but I hope they add the remixes from Dimensions and the bonus CD of Ultimate in Last Round, like they added older themes in Ultimate.

Hubb

On PS3, anyway. You can do it so quickly on PS4 it's not even an issue anymore, to me at least.

Really? Guess I haven't messed around with downloading DLC on the PS4. You wont have to go through your entire download list to pick out the DLC that isn't on the disk ( and the matching catalogs)?

Squire

Banned
Really? Guess I haven't messed around with downloading DLC on the PS4. You wont have to go through your entire download list to pick out the DLC that isn't on the disk ( and the matching catalogs)?

You will, but can you find DL links content for content you already have in your game library and the OS moves much faster.

The far better functionality/speed alone is going to make it much less of a hassle to re-download a lot of stuff than it would be to do the same on PS3.

Eolz

New teaser with Nyotengu and Phase 4's private paradise gravure videos

+ new pics of the minifigures (included in the 250+$ collector edition, with Kasumi and Momiji minifig).
Ayane:
B5G8u8rCYAAnx2N.jpg
Marie-Rose:

ShinMaruku

From FSD:
So, today we got some new details from Famitsu on Last Round special editions and some DLC (which is included in the trailer). It's also worth mentioning that the DLC will be for first print buyers in Japan. It includes 4 short films, and 4 bikinis for the newer girls. I expect them to be paid DLC in the future if you want them that bad, much like the Ryu and Momiji outfits from the Yaiba incentive.

Breaking down the SE contents there are a few packs to choose from, and the descriptions are too good not to share...

The Last Round Strongest Package (25,800 ¥):

Game soft body (not sure what this means) maybe the game case is soft...
Soft Sexy Costume for 18 girls though the translations said "species."
Dead or Alive History Book
DOA5 Original Soundtrack Vol. 4
Marie Rose 3D Mouse Pad (tits) (LOL)
Life Sized Kasumi Tapestry (check it out)
Bathing Poster

The Collector Edition comes with all of that but the tapestry and poster for ¥ 11,800.

Dantis

She doesn't? Did they say that? That's shit if true. Would look awesome with her long hair down.

On the video he selects Momiji, and she has no hair options.

Properly lame, to be honest. Feels like she gets the short straw with a lot of stuff.

Skilletor

Analogs + marie rose on a stick = instant fail

(also hate the cases Hori is using on their new RAPS...fightingedge, plz, hori? Plz?)

dreamfall

Analogs + marie rose on a stick = instant fail

(also hate the cases Hori is using on their new RAPS...fightingedge, plz, hori? Plz?)

Baha, yeah those analog sticks are hilarious at the bottom. I bought the DOA5 stick for my PC way back when, it gets some heavy use. I also have the old 3/4 Hitomi/Kokoro sticks just for kicks.

But Marie Rose!

ShinMaruku

His popularity probably has something to do with he's the odd Ninja out.
It's as his uncle said "Relying on a woman to do your work"

Top Bottom