• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

ShinMaruku

I like what they have done with their teams. I just hope the 2 projects I am looking at gets good resources. With Hayashi taking over koei I'm sure it will be fine.

Skilletor

I have no idea what Otogi means. Those are FromSoft games.

Goddamit, Shin, stop using nicknames that obfuscate what the fuck you're talking about.

mao2

qZPfvv8.jpg
Oohhhhhh...... :O~

Team Ninja has 2 teams. One of them is working on ahem
Otogi
others are on DOA and another team.
Otogi? You mean Ni-Oh?

Its one of the pre-order bonuses. Yeah. I dont know where you have to pre-order the console version to get that Kokoro swimsuit, but it is one of the costumes that PC gamers will likely be getting (the bar is currently sitting on 92% full).

%7BSTEAM_APP_IMAGE%7DextrasBeach_Party_small.jpg

The page also 'liked' a short hair pic someone asked for, too, so god knows. Maybe she'll get long and short options. Would imagine all girls will get different hair styles anyway.

ShinAmano

Why does amazon not list the preorder stuff? I have it preordered at gamestop and was going to also get it from best buy or amazon and amazon seems to have the better bonus over best buy...

system11

system11

I do wish they'd stop with the bewildering retailer bonus bullshit. I remember this from last time, just really not knowing where I should buy it from, then having to waste money buying dlc cards - none of which I can carry over because 360 -> PS4.

AlStrong

A friend of mine just posted a change.org petition to get the intro/win scenes upped to 60fps - this was always a feature of the series until 5 IIRC:

https://www.change.org/p/yosuke-hayashi-give-players-the-option-of-having-the-cutscenes-in-dead-or-alive-5-last-round-on-ps4-and-xbox-one-run-at-60-frames-per-second-instead-of-the-current-forced-30

Checking the Last Round videos, sure enough it's 30 again until the game starts, and 30 again when it stops. Looks cheap.

mm... forgot about that. I should hope the new consoles are capable of 60fps for those. I'm not sure the new skin shaders are that intensive, but it's hard to say bearing in mind that these scenes have close-ups of the characters where a majority of the screen would be calculating said per-pixel shading.

Squire

Banned
A friend of mine just posted a change.org petition to get the intro/win scenes upped to 60fps - this was always a feature of the series until 5 IIRC:

https://www.change.org/p/yosuke-hayashi-give-players-the-option-of-having-the-cutscenes-in-dead-or-alive-5-last-round-on-ps4-and-xbox-one-run-at-60-frames-per-second-instead-of-the-current-forced-30

Checking the Last Round videos, sure enough it's 30 again until the game starts, and 30 again when it stops. Looks cheap.

Petty.

ShinMaruku

This is so good. This is my highlight of the tourney. Since Justin ran to avoid Daigo taking his soul, sf4 is not quite as funny.

Top Bottom