• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

Marie Ro eh I mean Honoka better have a good playstyle.
And I am here for DOAX3 if more open ended I want to explore the island this time.

And with 6 I am gonna need some color like in 4.

ShinMaruku

I'd love some other sports and just general exploring the island in a kind of free roam mode. Where you can tag into different activities in a kind of invite a person online to do an activity to you.

ShinMaruku

There are rumbling about it. I don't think it's a waste of time since most of the DOA team is doing DOA. Team Ninja is flexible enough to take on a few games.

I'd love some other sports and just general exploring the island in a kind of free roam mode. Where you can tag into different activities in a kind of invite a person online to do an activity to you.

Same and online activity would be cool especially with the volleyball portion.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Is DoAX3 a real thing?

No indication that this is in development. I could see it happening as a way to test whatever new engine they use or create for DOA6, plus it would be another game for them to release boatloads of DLC outfits for.

If there is a DOAX3, hopefully it will actually be worth it and have good volleyball for once. Lots of minigames and a fighting mode would also be nice. All they need to do for the volleyball is copy the wat Beach Spikers plays.

Skilletor

No indication that this is in development. I could see it happening as a way to test whatever new engine they use or create for DOA6, plus it would be another game for them to release boatloads of DLC outfits for.

If there is a DOAX3, hopefully it will actually be worth it and have good volleyball for once. Lots of minigames and a fighting mode would also be nice. All they need to do for the volleyball is copy the wat Beach Spikers plays.

Yeah, the volleyball in both games was ass. The minigames were ass. And Itagaki managed to make DoaX2 worse. The only way I'd want this game is if they do it arcade style, have all the characters have different abilities based on their fighting styles, and also have the dudes in it.

Otherwise, it's pointless. The games sucked. They weren't indepth enough to be a full retail title. Just fold it in as a minigame to DoA6 if that's going to be the case.

c5d6631c35.png

loooool they're the same person!!

Well I'm pleasantly surprised, she looks at least 1 year older than Marie Rose. I was expecting like a 10 year old with that baby voice in the teaser. It still doesn't look like she could be anything over 15 though. :/

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
loooool they're the same person!!

Well I'm pleasantly surprised, she looks at least 1 year older than Marie Rose. I was expecting like a 10 year old with that baby voice in the teaser. It still doesn't look like she could be anything over 15 though. :/

Shhhh she was designed by someone that is not Team Ninja... (✿ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hubb

looking at that "new" char. model, TK are lazy idiots. embarrassing.

Idiots is a bit much, isn't it? I'm not even willing to call them lazy until I see the move set. Tons of the characters share models, not to mention the clone characters. If her move set is uninspired I am willing to agree on lazy.

Shhhh she was designed by someone that is not Team Ninja... (✿ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh is that confirmed? I thought that SK thing would just be costumes or something. But yeah, from the bits and pieces I've seen of those games her design looks very similar to their characters... :S

Skilletor

Idiots is a bit much, isn't it? I'm not even willing to call them lazy until I see the move set. Tons of the characters share models, not to mention the clone characters. If her move set is uninspired I am willing to agree on lazy.

Yeah, waiting for the video. I'm hoping she fights cool.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(✿ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Look I have designed two characters. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Skilletor

Doesn't every female in the game have a schoolgirl outfit?

Man,keep wanting to learn a new character, but don't want to play on ps3. :-( #firstworldproblems

Decided to download Core Fighters since I am no longer in possession of vanilla and can't wait a month for Last Round!! Playing that, about to get rekt. "Play style set to casual." ;_; But hey, pretty sweet that there was a new character announced!

So the new character looks like a big-titted school girl with pink hair? Ok, its not as interesting as I'd hoped for (didnt really want ANOTHER Japanese character, for starters), but it could have been worse.
Cant wait to see the trailer for this new chick and hopefully get some details about the PC version from TN soon too.

i don't know. it's a boring copypaste char. design. the moveset isn't going to change that. i won't play her if she doesn't have any visual appeal. wasted slot imo. i know the game has plenty of options. still sad and lazy.

raven777

Her moves looked like a mix of existing characters' - in the very least, Helena and Jann Lee's... and I thought her face-recycling was problematic...
Not that she can't turn out interesting to use anyway, but just feels less worthwhile to me, as if her aesthetics weren't enough of a turn-off...

her fight style is basically recycle of all the fighters.

Top Bottom