• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

ShinMaruku

Kokoro is a special case that I love. She does not play the game he needs. And her safe strings are awesome. If you have a good Kokoro you can expose Gen Fu.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Kokoro is a special case that I love. She does not play the game he needs. And her safe strings are awesome. If you have a good Kokoro you can expose Gen Fu.

Kokoro was doing the sexy combo that goes for a grab that was putting the Gen Fu user off.

ShinMaruku

Gen Fu players too often have not played somebody who knows how to deal with him. That String with Kokoro would blow up gen fus and Rigs.

psy18

Maximum pre-order bonus level reached!

I cancelled my pre-order though... will pre-order again if they confirm that they will use next gen version for the PC port.

raven777

new character is revealed. Her name is Honoka.

pink hair, school girl, big breast.

doa5la_150113.jpg

since this is the official famitsu preview, I think it's ok to post it here.

Eolz

I kinda like her so far, but I just want to see the trailer before having a definitive opinion. Fighting style might be something bad.

Endo Punk

Her fighting style is just a variation on Karate? Wanted something different, figured after that Marie character they wouldn't go for another young school girl type.

Dantis

I'm just going to put this out there: If anyone else wants to do the DOA5LR OT in my place, let me know. I'll still do it if not, but I feel like there are definitely other people on here who are more hyped for this game than I am.

Hubb

Account details -> Store Transactions -> look for the game and there should be a "refund" button

Learn something new everyday, thanks.

Hopefully the 1 handed glove for the new character isn't on all her skins. Not feeling it at all.

Might as well share these details from TN about DLC on old consoles and YouTube uploading.

■[Important Notice #1]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Due to hardware capacity, we are approaching the limit of the additional downloadable content we can offer for PS3/Xbox 360. There is a possibility that new content will not be availalbe for those platforms in the future. We are currently looking into the limits and will inform you as soon as we have more information.

There should be no issues transferring any downloadable content for "DOA5 Ultimate" to "DOA5 Last Round".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

■[Important Notice #2]
Due to a Facebook policy change, you will not be able to use Facebook share and YouTube uploading functions from "DOA5 Plus", "DOA5 Ultimate", and PS3 / Xbox360 version of "DOA5 Last Round" from 4/30/2015.

The PS4, Xbox One & Steam versions of "DOA5 Last Round" do not support the account linking functionality for Facebook and YouTube.

Source (Facebook)

But obvs there is video capturing/sharing on PS4 and Xbox One anyway, so no matter about loss of YouTube. HD match vids, at last.

AAK

At least this is pointing to the fact that the steam version will hopefully be based on the PS4/X1 versions rather than PS360... But still sucks how Sony is only allowing SF5 to have cross play and not other games.

ShinMaruku

SF5 is built from ground up for that. DOA5:LR is a upgraded port.
I find this half hardware and half "Pst get the ps4 version" from Team Ninja.

At least this is pointing to the fact that the steam version will hopefully be based on the PS4/X1 versions rather than PS360... But still sucks how Sony is only allowing SF5 to have cross play and not other games.
Can't imagine Sony has got anything to do with it. If Koei wanted to do PC-PS4 cross-play, they could do it. Can't imagine it's too easy to get sorted, though. At least with SF5, Sony is on hand to help out, I guess. DOA6 would be the game where it's more possible.

AAK

It's not just limited to Fighting Games. If it has to do with building the system from the ground up, Battlefield Hardline could have done it, Dying Light could do it, Mortal Kombat X could do it. The very fact that Sony has to make some kind of deal to allow this like with Portal 2 and now SFV is annoying.

Skilletor

It's not just limited to Fighting Games. If it has to do with building the system from the ground up, Battlefield Hardline could have done it, Dying Light could do it, Mortal Kombat X could do it. The very fact that Sony has to make some kind of deal to allow this like with Portal 2 and now SFV is annoying.

Why are you assuming it's sony preventing it and not an effort on the developer's part?

I'm pretty sure Skullgirls wanted to do cross platform, but wasn't allowed to. If Tecmo knows enough to put it on PC, I can't imagine they wouldn't know that people would want cross platform play. It's not like they don't get a sale depending on where it ends up.

Also, Marie's face. Everyone else's body. GGs, Team Ninja

Vazra

Wait the front part of the hair is mirrored from the same Marie Rose hairstyle now that I pay more attention to it and the thingy on the hair starts around the same spot too. Fucking shameless.

ShinMaruku

I think this game as the title for most family members in the cast. If only because Misty and her clones and her siblings and her uncle.

loool shit she looks just like her.

I don't mind her, but I hope they bring in some more adult-like characters for DOA6. They might even drop a couple of new DLC characters at some point, like they did in 5U. Mila was great. Need more like her, now that we've clearly satisfied the loli/schoolgirl fans.

Vazra

loool shit she looks just like her.

I don't mind her, but I hope they bring in some more adult-like characters for DOA6. They might even drop a couple of new DLC characters at some point, like they did in 5U. Mila was great. Need more like her, now that we've clearly satisfied the loli/schoolgirl fans.

Wasnt there like 8 characters planned for DOA5 Ultimate DLC? We got Marie, Nyotengu, Phase 4, Raidou, Honoka. Perhaps the rest will drop eventually as DLC.

Hmm, not sure about a specific number, but they said they plan to do more DLC characters after Phase-4 and Marie, way back last year. So we got Tengu, and following up with Raidou and Honoka. Possibility for more, as we wait for DOA6.

Top Bottom