• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The salt over Honoka is too good.
honoka_is_marie_truth_by_lordlkkamikaze-d8dvztz.png

Griss

Biggest Bust sizes to smallest:

Code:
--------------------------------------------------------------
|Character | B/W/H(cm)|Age(DOA5)|Height(inches)|Weight(lbs)|
|   Honoka | 99/58/91 |     18  |    4'11"     |    99     |  
|   Rachel | 96/60/92 |      ?  |     5'8"     |   130     |   
|     Tina | 95/60/89 |     24  |     5'9"     |   123     |
| Nyotengu | 93/58/88 |   1018  |     5'8"     |     ?     | 
| Christie | 93/59/88 |     26  |    5'10"     |   126     |   
|    Ayane | 93/54/84 |     18  |     5'2"     |   104     | 
|   Momiji | 92/58/88 |     21  |     5'3"     |   110     |        
|     Lisa | 92/56/86 |     23  |     5'9"     |   117     |   
|      Rio | 91/58/88 |     21  |     5'5"     |     ?     |        
|    Sarah | 90/53/90 |     20  |     5'8"     |   121     |    
|   Kokoro | 90/55/87 |     19  |     5'2"     |   108     |   
|   Helena | 90/56/86 |     23  |     5'7"     |   108     | 
|   Hitomi | 90/58/85 |     20  |     5'3"     |   108     |  
|   Kasumi | 89/54/85 |     19  |     5'2"     |   106     |
|  Phase 4 | 89/54/85 |      ?  |     5'2"     |   106     |  
|Alpha 152 | 89/54/85 |     17  |     5'2"     |   106     |   
|     Mila | 87/54/87 |     21  |     5'7"     |   114     | 
|  Leifang | 87/55/86 |     21  |     5'4"     |   110     |           
|      Pai | 85/54/88 |     18  |     5'5"     |   108     |   
|    Marie | 74/56/78 |     18  |    4'10"     |    86     |         

Having played the game for almost two years those heights seem way, way off to me. I'll have to boot it up and look at the characters again. Sarah seems like an Amazon, Christie seems petite, but here it says that Christie has two inches on Sarah? I love the chart, but some of it can't be right, or my eyes are seriously screwy.

Where'd you get the figures from?

Fake edit: Yeah I just went and looked at Christie vs Sarah. Feels like if Christie stood up straight maybe she'd be as tall as Sarah. But 5'10? Two inches taller? I don't see it.

Vazra

Lol, according to the inputs, he was doing the moves right. I wonder why they weren't registering.

That shit happens often in the game tho. I had some moves show up as right but sometimes you need to keep the direction pressed or somehow the timing of the button pressing is off.

Eolz

They seem to have balanced her well as a mimic character really, same for Raidou.
This isn't Seth in SFIV :p

Surprised at people taking measurements so seriously tbh.

AlStrong

That shit happens often in the game tho. I had some moves show up as right but sometimes you need to keep the direction pressed or somehow the timing of the button pressing is off.

Yeah, they really need a better way of communicating what they want done, especially timing. Even just a legend description for the various icons they use would be great as it was quite a bit of trial and error in my experience. XD

Fake edit: Yeah I just went and looked at Christie vs Sarah. Feels like if Christie stood up straight maybe she'd be as tall as Sarah. But 5'10? Two inches taller? I don't see it.

Maybe some folks on deviantart would be able to tell with accuracy. ;)

Vazra

Yeah, they really need a better way of communicating what they want done, especially timing. Even just a legend description for the various icons they use would be great as it was quite a bit of trial and error in my experience. XD

The thing is that they have the proper things to do it in the game the issue is that sometimes they forget to implement properly when you need to keep the direction pressed or not. Ive seen that with a few characters and it makes it a bit annoying when you're just trying to get some training commands out of the way.

Vazra

Huh...I've never had an issue with command training.

Have any examples of what you guys are talking about?

I had issues with one of Kokoro's moves but has been a while since I did the command training so cant tell which one was exactly. The issue was that I had to keep the direction pressed to get the move down.

I think so too. Will defo try and put time in with her.

I was trying to look for any Kassie/Ayane copycat moves on her, but couldn't see any.

ShinMaruku

That should be a warning sign about the PC version. Fighting games are a window type game if they take too long they sabotage themselves.

Hubb

They haven't said much of anything about the PC version other than netplay is delayed at least 3 months.

Within 3 months! Though I don't know how much faith you really want to give them. I'd like to think they put the 3 months up as a safety net for any major fuck up, and really expect it to be out earlier. That might be giving them too much credit, only time will tell.

Vazra

If the netcode is as crappy as the other PC Fighters Im okay playing offline with friends on PC. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Vazra

Yeah, but shitty way to build a community. Impossible for me to practice this game vs. other people with how poor the netcode is.

Well I only paid 12-15 for it so I don't mind it much. It's awful but at the same time most people on steam will wait on the game to price drop in summer sale or winter sale. Those 3 months will fly by and it should be cheaper with online mode in.

Endo Punk

Here's hoping for DOA6 they look towards South East Asia, South America and middle east just to add more variety and personality to the roster. Also would anyone be against the idea of skin color changes like what they do with panties, glasses and hair styles? Would be cool to have a fair, tan and dark option.

I don't even have PS+ and I refuse to pay for that shit at the price it is, so will miss out on PS4 tournies unless the online is free in F2P version. Still waiting on info on how that works.

Hmm, tan option might be all right, but turning characters dark for the sake of it doesn't sound appealing to me. They just need to add more variety, like you say, with some new characters from different regions. I'm hoping after the loli and schoolgirl, they've satisfied those stereotypes now, and can move on to adding actual cool characters from different countries with different looks and skin colours.

Here's hoping for DOA6 they look towards South East Asia, South America and middle east just to add more variety and personality to the roster. Also would anyone be against the idea of skin color changes like what they do with panties, glasses and hair styles? Would be cool to have a fair, tan and dark option.

Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown had that option in their customization; tan skin and pale skin. I'd be down for that in DOA.

Top Bottom