• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I don't think I can wait on the remote possibility of DoA5:Ultimate on Vita. So, my question to you fine ladies and gentlemen is this:

All things considered, which version should I pony up the cash for? DoA5:U on 360 or Do5: Vita? What are the major differences?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I don't think I can wait on the remote possibility of DoA5:Ultimate on Vita. So, my question to you fine ladies and gentlemen is this:

All things considered, which version should I pony up the cash for? DoA5:U on 360 or Do5: Vita? What are the major differences?

DOA5:U more content.

histopher

Ninja-Gaiden-Sigma-Plus-2-PlayStation-Vita-4-Rachel-New-Outfit.jpg

must have dat ass in 5U
I just looked this up. Dear lord...

Mesharey

You're missing this one:
This is frame data only, correct?
Thanks grap3, because of your recommendations I bought some of these. ;)
What's the book on the bottom left, where the page is open on Kasumi and Ayane costumes?

I don't suppose you could be a dear and scan the Kasumi costume page? >_> If I know what to search for, though, maybe they're already uploaded somewhere. Are there any other cool Kasumi artworks in there?
NeoGAF doesn't allow scans, you want Kasumi? I'll try. :3
It's the art book that came with DOA5 CE, there's also a Japanese making of booklet (second one to the left) it has many arts.
Regarding Kasumi, they used all the arts in the game, but they didn't use a costume they designed for Jann Lee.

Nice collection, but where is DoA 3d mouse pad? Every DoA collection needs that :p lol
That's too embarrassing lol.
I have a big poster (ahem :p) but I didn't put it in the collection.

Josephl64

This is frame data only, correct?
Thanks grap3, because of your recommendations I bought some of these. ;)
It's the art book that came with DOA5 CE, there's also a Japanese making of booklet (second one to the left) it has many arts.
Regarding Kasumi, they used all the arts in the game, but they didn't use a costume they designed for Jann Lee.

That's too embarrassing lol.
I have a big poster (ahem :p) but I didn't put it in the collection.

never be embarrassed of whatever is in your collection :)

Oh god yes, if you could, I'd be really grateful. No rush, but if you manage it, give me a PM, please. Thanks, friend :)

Two days and I can finally get UK Core Fighters and use my pop idol costumes. Doubt I'll purchase the full game any time soon.

thejpfin

Two days and I can finally get UK Core Fighters and use my pop idol costumes. Doubt I'll purchase the full game any time soon.

Isn't pop idol costumes pre-order bonuses only? Can't seem to find those costumes from psn store.
I want this so badly:
9bfh.jpg

But I didn't pre-order the game :(

Isn't pop idol costumes pre-order bonuses only? Can't seem to find those costumes from psn store.
I want this so badly:
9bfh.jpg

Tecmo Koei EU's Twitter account does DLC code giveaways now and again, usually every Friday, and I luckily snagged the pop idol ones recently. I only wanted the Kasumi one, too!

Dantis

I want this so badly:
9bfh.jpg

What region are you from? I'm selling my code for those outfits. Some guy on Ebay didn't pay me so I still have it.

Dantis

I hope they'll release those 2 as well, aside from stalking Twitter, there is no way to get these (they weren't available as a pre-order bonus in my country).

I have a feeling it will be more new ones next week (Possibly the Famitsu outfits?) and then Team D the week after.

Manp

Ultimate Sexy and School Uniforms. as far as i can tell they're still not up on EU PSN, i just checked and they're not there.

so, school outfits are up but Ultimate Sexy is nowhere to be seen.
they probably forgot since it was supposed to be released two weeks ago.

Auskeek

Is there an issue with costume imports from vanilla in the EU version?

All the ladies got their costumes, the dudes did not.

EU players, Core Fighters is now up in the Store. Go to the Demos section.

I was manually searching for the game for ages and couldn't find it until I randomly went to see the latest demos. No idea why it doesn't show up in a search. Whatever, it's up.

Seems relevant here - I've got a PSN code and a 360 physical copy of this available for trade, if anyone wants to barter. I've been playing and following this thread for some time, but I'm about finished with my time in the game. Too much GTA V. :-D

Just ready to move on. Already posted in the trade thread, so I'll delete this if necessary.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag

Ultimate, no question. You get more characters/moves/tweaks/stages/music/modes and improved online play.

I want this so badly:
9bfh.jpg

These are available for purchase this week.

thejpfin

These are available for purchase this week.

Source? If that's the case, will insta buy.

Now that Core Fighters is for EU peeps too, I can finally play non-1 bar connection matches. Actually some 1 bar matches are not that laggy, but in few cases the lag is horrible.
Ayane here I come!

Azuardo
I did not forget. :]

Legend :)

Now that some EU peeps are getting on CF, maybe we can get a lobby going at some point. My PSN's Azuardo if anyone fancies some games. I'm not particularly great (think I got no higher than C+ online in DOA5), but I do pretty much only use Kasumi, so anyone I play against will just have to deal with that XD

Forsythia

So, will they release the new DLC this week or is it actually next week? The Xbox marketplace updates on Tuesdays. :/

I really want the new DLC!

Endo Punk

Finally the F2P version is available in the EU. I just have a few questions, I hated the story mode in DOA5 and DOA5U has a similar set up but is it exactly the same as DOA5?

Wish they would bring back individual endings, that would have made me purchase the full game.

Also can you unlock costumes and other content in the F2P version?

idPL6UexOVLH7.gif

That's it I'm gonna download Lisa. And Brad for dat cowboy look :D

Ninja Dom

EU players, Core Fighters is now up in the Store. Go to the Demos section.

I was manually searching for the game for ages and couldn't find it until I randomly went to see the latest demos. No idea why it doesn't show up in a search. Whatever, it's up.

I found the costumes in the search function. Going into the costumes takes you to an overview of Core Fighters where you can download the game.

If you had to choose a character who would it be? Rachel or Momiji?

I found the costumes in the search function. Going into the costumes takes you to an overview of Core Fighters where you can download the game.

If you had to choose a character who would it be? Rachel or Momiji?

Yeah, all the stuff is there to search for, but nothing saying "Core Fighters" was listed. There's two listings for DOA5U and I think the second one is actually CF when you go onto it, but it's not clear at all. That store's all slow and messy. Hope PS4 improves on this.

Haven't played either of those girls, but I would naturally pick Momiji given a choice. Cuter.

Josephl64

I personally don't see what people see in Rachel(as a character outside of usefulness in the game), but I'll keep working on my Hitomi+Ayane setup...I'm not even sure if they are a decent pairing, but I'll be sure to make it work

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Costumes needed:

Fiend Rachel

Ninja-Gaiden-Sigma-2-Plus_2013_02-22-13_008.jpg

Arabian Helena

HelenaDOAUC10.jpg

And more thong bikinis.

Top Bottom