• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

I can play tonight. Is the lobby going to be pw protected?

Can't set passwords I don't think, but can make it private and therefore invite-only. Not sure if non-hosts can invite others? But whoever makes the room could have us all added anyway, to be sure. I'll add people anyway.

Any preferred times? 9pm?

Just realised we don't have a PSN/Gamertag list in the OP, like the vanilla DOA5 OT. Maybe we should do a new one for currently active players?

Anyway, I've added Ninja Dom. Anyone else add me on PSN - Azuardo, or put your PSNs here.

Add me, guys! I have yet to play with anyone here in Ultimate. PSN is lyteedge2.

Added.

Got a few faces added now. I'm doing some training stuff atm, but if anyone fancies making a lobby soon, let me know :)

I've been stressing out from the online matches I've been playing. Been getting my arse kicked from every rank. Think I've turned shite.

Mesharey

Azuardo
I couldn't join this time, my friends wanted to play at the same time, I'll join when I can. XD

We should play tag teams:
BVHm8M-CQAAyT-L.jpg

Managed to get a group of 3 in the end, which was still fun, but we need more, guys!

Is Friday or Saturday night better for anyone?

If you're up for non EU Gaf in the lobby and don't mind playing against someone of an incredibly meh skill level, I can play tomorrow

thejpfin

Managed to get a group of 3 in the end, which was still fun, but we need more, guys!

Is Friday or Saturday night better for anyone?

Friday night would be nice.
How about tournament lobby? If there is enough players, not so serious tournament would be fun :)

Cool, everyone from all regions are welcome. We'll just have a DOA GAF lobby like we did earlier.

I'll likely be on all evening/night, but shall we say around 9pm UK time again, so that we get everyone on at roughly the same time?

Mesharey

Azuardo check your PM. :]

I'll connect tomorrow at the same time, I'll try to join for some matches, if my friends didn't force me to play with them. XD

Endo Punk

Need to download my other favs, Mila and Bayman. Also I'm not sure whether to get Rachel or Momi, fought this guy online who said Momi isn't any good so I'm quite confused.

Has anyone else noticed the crap English and text formatting in this game? Tutorials have missing letters or repeated words. When you press Square on the title to show your fight info, if you have double digit consecutive wins, the number overlaps the text. Fucking lazy.

Is it going to start right at 4 pm est.? I would love to make it, but I will just be out of class.

Nah, I mean, I'm happy to play late anyway. I'm sure some other UK/EU players might be happy to play till 11pm or midnight or so? If there's some people on my PSN around 9-10pm, I'll make a lobby then.

Ohhh heyyyl yeah. Bit scruffy how their hair goes through the clothes, but not much you can do I suppose. Wonder if next-gen will fix the little things like that. But damn, Kasumi, come to me.

Added you, DualEdge. Have to keep deleting my PSN friends to make space. Bloody 100 limit cap.

Endo Punk

How exactly do you unlock costumes in the core fighters version? I manged to unlock Lisa's nurse one but after many a fights I can't unlock Brad's awesome western look, and the game doesn't exactly tell you how to unlock stuff except the new stages.

BTW I just gotta say, for a f2p version the amount of content and stuff to do is insane! I adore the combo training.

How exactly do you unlock costumes in the core fighters version? I manged to unlock Lisa's nurse one but after many a fights I can't unlock Brad's awesome western look, and the game doesn't exactly tell you how to unlock stuff except the new stages.

BTW I just gotta say, for a f2p version the amount of content and stuff to do is insane! I adore the combo training.

Just replay Rookie Arcade mode over and over. Best way is to play Tag Arcade to unlock a costume per characters chosen every time. Cheap and easy.

Got a lobby open. If you haven't added me, please do - Azuardo on PSN

If it says I've exceeded the friend limit, let me know here. I think I've made room, though.

thejpfin

I was sweating like a pig, because those matches were so intense (at least for me) and that
Christie almost got 10 win streak, so close.

Lag wasn't too bad even it was 1 bar matches mostly, lets play again tomorrow?

My PSN was: Coolking111 (silly psn name I know xD )

lol it does get tense. Has been good!

We've had maybe 5 at most in a room at a time, though other people came on at later times, so I reckon we could get maybe 8 people together if we got on at the same time.

Some people wanna do tag matches, so four teams of two would be great.

But either way, it's been good, and lag wasn't too bad all things considered.

Top Bottom