• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

any good connection euro gaffers on ps3 want to play a few? connection to grayfox was perfect, ggs.

Speak for yourself. The dirth of outfits for the males is a crime.

They need to be sexed up just as much as the females. Equal Opportunity Fanservice.

i want to see more costumes for the guys. but i can do without the sexed up stuff.

any good connection euro gaffers on ps3 want to play a few? connection to grayfox was perfect, ggs.

i want to see more costumes for the guys. but i can do without the sexed up stuff.

I want male and female outfits that arent sexed up, I am crazy to ask for that because this is DOA, but yep.

GrayFoxPL

Ggs. I must say doa5u online is a chore. I played over 8 hours today and got only handful of matches. It's beyond terrible. The matchmaking during arcade is pointless because 80% of players ignore invites and searching for matches takes ages.

Lobby can be better, unless to F-E players enters someone with S. What's the point of that dude?

Diddn't have luck with creating lobby. Waiting, waiting, no one comes.

I almost beat S- Tina dude with E+ Ein. 5 rounds, in the last one I made 1 mistake with running kk and died.

raven777

fairy Ayane
1381243357918.jpg

that belly

xion4360

I think I recognize some features of the stage... this might be it redesigned. {Edit} yeah it definitely is.

Deadoralive3_b2_790screen009.jpg

Meanwhile, two costumes went up on Xboxlive. Both $1.99

These were part of the Japanese collector's edition, right?

No but they got early access via famitsu.

Dantis

How is it that Kasumi gets two costumes and they both suck? What's this new one even meant to be?

Kokoro's, Lei Fang's and Kasumi's are the worst.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Some thoughts:

-Momiji swag jacking Melina

-Why does Mila always get lame costumes?

-Lei Fang reminds me of Hsien Ko

-Helenas and Rachels look awesome

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Kinda surprised how quickly it went up. Its not out on US PSN store right? Hope its coming this week.

Those two outfits will definitely be on PSN later today- the in-game update ticker was already saying they were available last night.

synce

I've been asking for that Fiend Rachel over twitter for a good while now... And Tengu too. Let's see just how much TN listens ;)

GrayFoxPL

Care to elaborate?

That's how Chinese vampires are presented. The "paper" is a magic seal monks use to control or stop said vampires (who actually hop around with arms extended forward like old school zombies).

Chinese vampires are usually comic relief, hard to be taken seriously.

Hubb

imo I'm thinking Mila's is the worst one. Looks so dumb to me

Yep, I am not too fond of most of her costumes to be completely honest.

Would have been nice for Rachel to get a different costume and have the fiend one released with another momiji one from NG.

Kikujiro

That's how Chinese vampires are presented. The "paper" is a magic seal monks use to control or stop said vampires (who actually hop around with arms extended forward like old school zombies).

Chinese vampires are usually comic relief, hard to be taken seriously.

v9c3me2.jpg

Avallon

PS3

I bought Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
I bought Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate - Complete DOA5 Costumes

What DLC costume sets do I need to buy now to have the complete and current set as of Oct 8, 2013?

Mesharey

PS3

I bought Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
I bought Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate - Complete DOA5 Costumes

What DLC costume sets do I need to buy now to have the complete and current set as of Oct 8, 2013?
School costumes, ultimate sexy, and pop idols. (There's a costume for Ayane and Kasumi too).

RACHEL FIEND!!! THANK YOU BASED GOD

Im at work, so all my game sites are blocked and I cant see any pics. This sounds awesome though.
I'll likely end up buying Rachel, Helena, Christie and Bass now.
Sad to hear about the diappointment regarding Milas outfit. She does seem to have a history of bad costumes.

Why does Ein's costume have to be so awful? I know this is just silly Halloween dlc but he's really lacking in the outfits department at the moment so if it was at least halfway decent I probably would have got it.

Top Bottom