• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Yeah, that's Tina- she was brunette in DOA1.

The Japanese PS1 version has the same cover, BTW, but in white.

DOA1's females are those three. Ayane was first added to DOA on PS1 (along with Bass) and was the "training dummy" made playable.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I've found myself going back to Tina a lot more recently. She was easily my most-used character in DOA1-3, but that fell off in DOA4 and DOA5 vanilla. I think I do better with faster, more combo-focused characters, but it feels more rewarding to win with her than the others.

MALE GAMERS ONLY

BWYm_p_CQAEfJWR.jpg

Yep, still have it...somewhere, plus the xbox versions.
I stopped playing Tina on the 360 version and went Helena full time then. I need to join one of the rooms you guys keep talking making. Perhaps this weekend since the wife is away.

Yeah, it's tough to get all of us together most of the time, but I'd be up for another one if a bunch of us can agree on it again.

So gaf-lobby tonight? My intimate Ayane is ready :p

Right, let's try to get some names down then.

As usual, between 9pm and 12am (UK) are probably best times for me, which is afternoon for our American friends. Though I might end up waiting up longer instead of getting on earlier, depending on what others prefer. A little guide below as to what it converts to per region:

1pm - 4pm PDT
4pm - 7pm EDT
9pm - 12am BST
10pm - 1am CEST

Let us know your preferred times and we'll see if we can work around it.

And to confirm, this is for a PS3 lobby. Hope it's more than a couple of us...

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Hey hey no MK slander allowed. It definitely looks uglier but that's no reason no hate a fighting game.

DunpealD

Anyone want to play?

EU Core edition player here. I should be able to play.

Not too sure how good my Hayabusa is though so no promise in having challenging matches against me :p.

Haven't bought Ultimate, since I got burned by DoA5 vanilla and DoA5+. Will probably buy it when it gets cheaper.

Endo Punk

I'm finding myself playing as Mila more and more now. Sorry Lisa I found someone else, lol. When it all comes together it's really rewarding but sometimes I just blank out with her, don't know if it's because she seems to have a limited moveset compared to other characters or she just hasn't clicked yet.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Okay, so I've come to accept that the Vita will never get DO5U, so I need to get it for a console. I have both the 360 and PS3.

Are there any differences in content or function between the two versions?

ggs

Sucks about lag.

Not sure why I couldn't change number of people in the lobby whilst in it. Had to make a new one and do it from there.

Re-invited people now.

Injustice looks ugly too. NetherRealm Studios need some new talent in their art department.

I think it's just the chins on the women. How you make a game with Sonya Blade looking like that is an.....Injustice

Are they gonna release the halloween costumes before halloween? Damn!

Top Bottom