• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

I hope to be able to make time to play this in the coming weeks. We'll see how well that goes, though.

Will they ever release a full dlc pack? I haven't bought any since I have no idea how to track what is what.

Pen and paper.

Probably not, given that it'd probably total over $100 and it'd be a long way out anyway. They're still adding things, after all.

solid mike

Some more:

hUW9P4Z.png

0f933zn.png

Can you take off Kasumi's jacket? Similar to how you can take off some parts of other characters' outfits like Helena's sarong.

Vade

Is it only me or does the haunted lorelei stage always drop frames on the bottom level. I always dread if the match ends up down there, hoping the frames are not going to hurt me.

Tecmo just keeps taking my money. Just got the new Helena outfit, then upon going to select it I realize I have almost all of her stuff, only missing like 3 outfits. I swore it wouldn't get this out of hand and now I have almost her whole set lol

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Tecmo just keeps taking my money. Just got the new Helena outfit, then upon going to select it I realize I have almost all of her stuff, only missing like 3 outfits. I swore it wouldn't get this out of hand and now I have almost her whole set lol

I've been trying to decide between getting Helena's or TIna's new outfit. I only have $2 left >_<

I decided to give that picture converter a spin today, here's what I got out of it

2N9qP7u.jpg

Rig didn't make the Nice List back in december

II79y61.jpg

"LESS TALK MORE ACTION!"

WRsHcjJ.jpg

R.I.P. Jann Lee's neck

VKw86VL.jpg

wot

c8tOblw.png

J7h0bmk.jpg

Let's go to da beech

f2TUZ0U.jpg

Shoutouts to the dolphin

I didn't know is was possible to have Helena fight without her skirt/sarong AND a ponytail.
Nice pic. I may buy this outfit now.

Yeah, you hold R1 when selecting it to ditch the skirt, or L1 to ditch the ponytail. I wonder if you can press both when selecting... I think I'm gonna test it now

edit - nope, no way to ditch the skirt and have long hair. I'd probably still just go with ponytail/no skirt anyways like I have been though.

Nori Chan

Yeah, you hold R1 when selecting it to ditch the skirt, or L1 to ditch the ponytail. I wonder if you can press both when selecting... I think I'm gonna test it now

edit - nope, no way to ditch the skirt and have long hair. I'd probably still just go with ponytail/no skirt anyways like I have been though.
hold down a trigger and press x or y instead of a.

Ok thanks.
FWIW, (on xbox) I can hold either the left or right trigger button to ditch the sarong and have long hair.

hold down a trigger and press x or y instead of a.

Didn't realize trigger and button could do costume effects like that too lol. I knew of alternate buttons or triggers, didn't realize both would work as well. This makes me wonder what I can do with that on other outfits. I'll have to test it later

We should have some sort of compiled list of all the combinations that can be done for each outfit on each character. That would be a huge spreadhseet, but still!

We should have some sort of compiled list of all the combinations that can be done for each outfit on each character. That would be a huge spreadhseet, but still!

I'd be down to help with that if we decide to make one. Tecmo be stealing my monies, might as well contribute to some sort of effort lol

Vade

I use to think the lack of damage on Pai's holds was terrible, but after some time in the lab even your low set ups do more damage than just a straight 35 damage hold ect.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
New patch today, notes are as follows:

• If players select Hayabusa and spam his teleport they are banned from the game
truthfact

Timu

I now have to buy this game since one it's 20 some bucks at Gamestop, and two, the update to Core Fighters have locked the characters I bought, lol wut? I can still view them in movies, but can't play as them as I have to buy them again. I did buy this DLC though since I like this outfit a lot:
dead_or_alive_5_kokoro_by_armachamcorp-d6pya8c.jpg

I now have to buy this game since one it's 20 some bucks at Gamestop, and two, the update to Core Fighters have locked the characters I bought, lol wut? I can still view them in movies, but can't play as them as I have to buy them again. I did buy this DLC though since I like this outfit a lot:
dead_or_alive_5_kokoro_by_armachamcorp-d6pya8c.jpg

love this outflit ...

It's such a shame that the dlc prices are so high i only bought 1 costume dlc , but i would have bought way more if the price wasn't so high ..

Dantis

This is going to sound stupid, but does the new patch break tutorial mode? I can't do lesson 26.1 (Startup), and I noticed the move was changed in the last patch.

Can someone else try and do it, and see if it's possible?

Vade

This Friday, could we get enough people on for a good gaf lobby? Need to see if any time in the lab has paid off.

Is Kasumi's free Ragnarok Odyssey costume only available to gold members on 360? I can't seem to find it on the marketplace. Or did they just remove? I just looked it up again right and it said 11th. I thought they said 14th. Oh well. Just sucks missing out on something free I guess.

This Friday, could we get enough people on for a good gaf lobby? Need to see if any time in the lab has paid off.

What time on Friday? I'll have to double check, but I don't think I'll be home till 7PM. A GAF lobby would be great since I want to get in as much practice as possible before Winter Brawl.

Vade

What time on Friday? I'll have to double check, but I don't think I'll be home till 7PM. A GAF lobby would be great since I want to get in as much practice as possible before Winter Brawl.

Probably 8:00 pm EST, 1 AM for you GMT users.

Be the pot monster or eat the pot monsters ?

Top Bottom