• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

Halloween costumes contest voting now open

You can vote for only one costumer per character, but there are no limits on how many characters you can vote for.

VwnJ6Oo.png

Stunning work.

Loona

Makes me wish I'd taken the time to scribble a pirate Mila, but the cowboy design there was cool, although I'd have preferred a fuller shirt in it.

Didn't care for any of the Lisa designs, but voted on the one that requested the game for PC out of principle.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
If a costume had a thong I voted for it, that was my criteria basically.

Eolz

Neat! I like these Halloween costumes, some are pretty creative. These were my votes:

Hey, we had a lot of the same votes! High five!

Virtual High Five !
Lots of good Nyotengu and Marie Rose costumes (cute costumes like the ghost one really fit her better than some like the dancer tbh).

Speaking of Tina,
the skeleton one is made by a well known hentai artist, eroquis/butchaU
. Superhero Tina really is the best choice though.

Mesharey

Are they not releasing any more costumes untill these?
It's been a long time since they released a real costume pack (last ones were copy/paste for 3 costumes) so I think we'll wait until NyoTengu to get a quick pack, then October for the Halloween one (final one?).

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Man all this costume talk is making me want to get back into this. I'll be on Friday if ppl wanna brawl.

Why not humbly request the same artist that volunteered last time? He seemed more than happy to help you!
I didn't want to bother him again. He was already so generous to offer his talents for free. He did such an amazing job too, I was very lucky to get to work with him.

The one good thing is that my idea isn't strictly Halloween related, so if they have another contest, I can try to use it then.

Mesharey

And then you complain about "so many bikini packs" lol.
I liked that Tina skeleton costume, but I voted for the superhero, I'll use my mobile connection to vote again. :p

My vote goes to Tecmo for making a damn DoA6 on PS4 and Xbox One!

I want:
-1080p@60fps
-Largely improved textures on the environments.
-Maps with lots of interactive features and levels.
-Same artstyle as DoA5 for the characters.
-Costume customization.
-Some sort of challenge map, with various things to complete, maybe a sort of Soul Calibur 2 storymode where each fight has certain criterias.
-Keep one version of the game updated, don't release several (like an ultimate edition), there are few enough players online as it is. Would be cool with crossplay over PS4/Xbox One too.
-Volleyball minigame for up to four players locally.

Sorry, didn't mean to bring down the costume voting atmosphere here.

Sadly, cross-play with Xbox won't happen thanks to MS being cunts about that. Cross-play with a potential PC version, however, is certainly possible.

What exactly do people mean when they ask for costume customisation? It would have to be limited because people probably wouldn't buy official DLC costumes as much if they could create their own.

Sadly, cross-play with Xbox won't happen thanks to MS being cunts about that. Cross-play with a potential PC version, however, is certainly possible.

What exactly do people mean when they ask for costume customisation? It would have to be limited because people probably wouldn't buy official DLC costumes as much if they could create their own.

Sony/Nintendo crossplay would be cool.

AlStrong

Nice list
-Costume customization.
Yeah, they really need to move away from the multi-button presses to select things like sunglasses & hats etc. Maybe they can still keep it simple by showing a toggle list for accessories when you select the character. e.g. select character, show list of toggable items & hair styles etc.

hm... On the other hand, something like Soul Calibur customization options would be pretty cool too though it'd probably poop on their copy/paste-DLC offerings. *cough* >_>

Would be cool with crossplay over PS4/Xbox One too.
That'll never happen short of Sony and MS becoming one company. :p

Hubb

I assume they mean something like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ghgYsjXiyU

Problem I have with that is I feel the costumes look... not as good generally speaking. It is harder to make a piece of clothing match all the characters instead of making a costume solely for 1 character.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Wow, there's some decent outfits in that voting process. I had a few I wanted to vote but because they want "one vote per character" I couldn't. :(

Went with mostly modest outfits for the girls while skimpier (if available) outfits for the guys since the girls are skimped out all the damn time.

Top Bottom