• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

raven777

540546BE497A350019

I am just waiting for how they are doing the DLC for Last Round PS4 before I purchase this.

DLC outfits too?

Oh, probably not.For some reason I thought he was just talking about th character itself, which is I guess looking at the image he posted was a pretty dumb assumption. My bad.

Edit: Also I think I'm gonna try putting a lobby up for a bit. If any of you guys want to play, just let me know and I'll invit you if it's not full.

Idk if I should buy anymore dlc seeing as how final round is coming. Am I the only one thinking like that?

I'm sort of like that. I've got the Core Fighters version, and I bought the main cast and one costume set for the cast when they were on sale a few months back. I haven't bought Marie Rose or Phase-4, or any of the other costume packs. I was contemplating getting the remaining characters once Nyotengu released, but now I'm reconsidering because of Final Round coming.

I WILL get Nyotengu for Core Fighters just because I really want to play her. Other than that, I will get no other DLC. I'll hold out for Last Round to see what content that game provides. I do sincerely hope that they do what Ultra Street Fighter 4 did, and package all the characters and all the costume DLC that is already out. I'd gladly pay that at a $40-$60 price tag, considering all I would get.

raven777

Idk if I should buy anymore dlc seeing as how final round is coming. Am I the only one thinking like that?

I am like that. I was actually like that since Marie Rose came out. Thats why I didn't buy her and any of the DLCs afterward. I knew they would release PS4 version so I waited.

Now I am just waiting for the confirmations about DLC compatibility. Hopefully we will know by TGS.

Eolz

Eh, not a fan of her english voice...
Will play with the JP voices as usual. LR made me reconsider this and only buy the character instead of her costume bundle.

Eh, not a fan of her english voice...
Will play with the JP voices as usual. LR made me reconsider this and only buy the character instead of her costume bundle.
The first quote sounded off, but I liked the rest of them.

Her voice is super familiar, but I can't place it at the moment.

i really wish the store updated at midnight

e:the fact that the game updates with all her data, but i still can't actually play her now is really annoying

Vade

Is it possible the game will be cross-gen in the sense ps3 players can play against ps4 players or would that mess up the already terrible netcode?

Eolz

Is it possible the game will be cross-gen in the sense ps3 players can play against ps4 players or would that mess up the already terrible netcode?
Vita could play against ps3, so who knows.
I personnally hope not so they can revamp the netcode on both versions.

Vita could play against ps3, so who knows.
I personnally hope not so they can revamp the netcode on both versions.
Yeah, if it means PS4 netcode is gonna get gimped because of PS3, I hope they separate them.

I don't think we know what the plan is yet tho.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
o since they confirmed Nyotengu will be included in Last Round, I will wait for that.

I wonder if them saying this will kill a substantial amount of character DLC sales?

I'm still getting the DLC today, though. Want to practice up!

Dantis

Glad that they're carrying DLC over.

It'll give me a reason to get back into the game too. I'm actually really excited.

raven777

I wonder if them saying this will kill a substantial amount of character DLC sales?

I'm still getting the DLC today, though. Want to practice up!

Team NINJA ‏@TeamNINJAStudio 32m
Nyotengu will be out today to PlayStation US fighters. We had some questions if she will be in #DOA5LR. You can wait till then. Thank you.

seems like they don't care lol

I was about to be upset that they gave Hitomi short hair, but knowing I can choose either, and that her short hairstyle is actually cute makes me feel a ton better.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
How will DLC transfer between PS3 and PS3? Will need the same account I'm guessing? I was hoping to make a brand new PSN account when I get a PS4. :(

Had to go to class right when all her stuff was coming up.

How will DLC transfer between PS3 and PS3? Will need the same account I'm guessing? I was hoping to make a brand new PSN account when I get a PS4. :(

Put your old one on your PS4 to be able to download all the DLC, make a new one to actually use it with. DLC isn't locked to profiles.

Top Bottom