• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme - Venus Vacation PRISM announced for PS5, PS4 and Steam

200.gif

DryvBy

Sadly it's Malasya store.
What? Are you in Malasya? The link I sent is US and you have an option to wishlist it on your US account.

edit: I see now. I was confused on what you meant but I didn't see the en-my on there. My bad!

Last edited:
What is it? No volleyball? No fighting? Also no western release. Don't count this as a win.
Wake me up when we get Dead or alive 7 and it is true to it's roots, not toned down like DA5/6.

Or when they do another volleyball game, Tennis, bowling? (I guess they need an excuse for bikinis, although it would rock playing bikini bowling or tennis)

Some Japanese only visual novel, pass. Good for those who want it.

I get it some horny no woman lad may like it, but I don't play games for fap material, and I never say this about any actual game with gameplay.
but, buying a game that you can't read or understand the language or has no gameplay just due to 3d pixel women, seems kinda obsurd, unless you don't got a spouse/gf/mate/etc..

I'm all for sexy aesthetics, but I am married, I got my curvy bouncy tity lady at home. These games need to have gameplay to grant me a green light to buy.

Last edited:
What is it? No volleyball? No fighting? Also no western release. Don't count this as a win.
Wake me up when we get Dead or alive 7 and it is true to it's roots, not toned down like DA5/6.

Or when they do another volleyball game, Tennis, bowling? (I guess they need an excuse for bikinis, although it would rock playing bikini bowling or tennis)

Some Japanese only visual novel, pass. Good for those who want it.

I get it some horny no woman lad may like it, but I don't play games for fap material, and I never say this about any actual game with gameplay.
but, buying a game that you can't read or understand the language or has no gameplay just due to 3d pixel women, seems kinda obsurd, unless you don't got a spouse/gf/mate/etc..

I'm all for sexy aesthetics, but I am married, I got my curvy bouncy tity lady at home. These games need to have gameplay to grant me a green light to buy.
ez34poM.gif

RavageX

So I expected this to be an updated volleyball game, but it isn't?

I would buy this if it was like the original on XBOX with some side elements. Someone mentioned the club stuff like on Yakuza (which I loved doing).

But this is none of that?

So I expected this to be an updated volleyball game, but it isn't?

I would buy this if it was like the original on XBOX with some side elements. Someone mentioned the club stuff like on Yakuza (which I loved doing).

But this is none of that?
Their fandom cared less and less about the volleyball over time. I think KT just said screw it and decided to go all in on the dating/gifting aspect.

habibihijababy

Neo Member
I loved the original DOAX. I still play it to this day with custom soundtrack. DOAX2 was ok. Everything after that has become utter shit and this? Yuck, it went from a fun sports game with Barbie elements to full on dating sim with boring ass designed Asian girl. None of the new characters they added compare to the iconic OG characters.

DOA remains dead imo.

Top Bottom