• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme - Venus Vacation PRISM announced for PS5, PS4 and Steam

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire

My pre-order is ready.

😎🪙
Nice, but keep in mind those are placeholder listings. Koei Tecmo hasn't confirmed a physical release for the game yet.

Also, yikes at these PlayAsia prices for us Europeans. Going to wait for the PS5 version to be up for pre-order on Amazon JP and get it from there.

9btOy5n.png

Did this and it worked for me. Fucking based post.
Afaik Steam officially states that they outright ban/close your account if they "catch" you using a VPN to bypass restrictions like this. However, I have no idea what that means in practice, whether they even actively enforce this or anything. Can you shed some light on this? Do they really care if people buy their stuff with changing IP addresses? How big is the risk?

SenkiDala

With the current trend, Xbox is a bad console to own if you like Japanese games
Even the smaller games are skipping Xbox.
Yeah I know about this but it's always disappointing. You see some good signs like ATLUS games on Xbox on day one, the FF Pixel Remasters etc so it's nice, and then you see that yeah, Japanese games are still not all on Xbox.

When it's 1st party it's ok but 3rd party exclusives in 2024 it bothers me a little... It feels like MS isn't fighting for Japanese games, you won't tell me that MS don't have the money to secure a version of this game or even any Japanese game. :(

NanaMiku

Yeah I know about this but it's always disappointing. You see some good signs like ATLUS games on Xbox on day one, the FF Pixel Remasters etc so it's nice, and then you see that yeah, Japanese games are still not all on Xbox.

When it's 1st party it's ok but 3rd party exclusives in 2024 it bothers me a little... It feels like MS isn't fighting for Japanese games, you won't tell me that MS don't have the money to secure a version of this game or even any Japanese game. :(
I think it falls on the dev side, not MS. Looks like it's not worth porting the game to Xbox with low sales, especially for niche Japanese games.

SenkiDala

I think it falls on the dev side, not MS. Looks like it's not worth porting the game to Xbox with low sales, especially for niche Japanese games.
But come on, MS knowing about it (and they do know before us), they could moneyhat it and say "hey, we want it too"...

Phobos Base

Yeah Tina is great.

Tina, Christie, Lisa, Sarah, Helena = Hot Tier cause they got that supermodel build

Kasumi, Ayane, Hitomi, Lei Fei - Balanced Tier with hot and cute

Marie, Honoka = Cute Tier

They need to send in Space Marines to wipe the cute tier out and put back the above tiers!

Mila = best tier

Celcius

°Temp. member
Afaik Steam officially states that they outright ban/close your account if they "catch" you using a VPN to bypass restrictions like this. However, I have no idea what that means in practice, whether they even actively enforce this or anything. Can you shed some light on this? Do they really care if people buy their stuff with changing IP addresses? How big is the risk?
This is why I don't go near the VPN shenanigans with a 10 foot poll
I stick to consoles for imports

Celcius

°Temp. member
I would LOVE to get a DOAX 1 & 2 remaster collection some day, even if they have to change the music due to licensing issues.
I doubt it ever happens though since now they're afraid to release these titles in the west for some reason.

Last edited:

StereoVsn

I just want DoA7 😔. Always liked DoA combat flow, other fighting games don’t quite hit same vibes.

I guess this won’t happen in the foreseeable future since the development was cancelled.

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
What is it? No volleyball? No fighting? Also no western release. Don't count this as a win.
Wake me up when we get Dead or alive 7 and it is true to it's roots, not toned down like DA5/6.

Or when they do another volleyball game, Tennis, bowling? (I guess they need an excuse for bikinis, although it would rock playing bikini bowling or tennis)

Some Japanese only visual novel, pass. Good for those who want it.

I get it some horny no woman lad may like it, but I don't play games for fap material, and I never say this about any actual game with gameplay.
but, buying a game that you can't read or understand the language or has no gameplay just due to 3d pixel women, seems kinda obsurd, unless you don't got a spouse/gf/mate/etc..

I'm all for sexy aesthetics, but I am married, I got my curvy bouncy tity lady at home. These games need to have gameplay to grant me a green light to buy.

That's a long read to say that the wife won't allow it.

Thabass

I don't usually make it a habit on doing this, I just did it this one time, I've never heard that people were banned for using a VPN to download games, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. So, I can't say for sure, but, I will say that this for account this is the only time I've done "purchased" a game on Steam in this manner, so your mileage may vary if you're a chronic user of VPN to get games via another country via Steam.

Last edited:
Top Bottom