• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Merry Christmas! I went to Freedoms tonight. Amazing death match show. The last match had only boards on the ring. Those were removed on a section towards the end then a guy got package pile driven through the hole. Absolutely amazing. More thoughts probably later on this one. Going to hot springs and Ribera tomorrow!

dude get a jacket you have a claim to one!!!

Guzim

DiBiase was the perfect heel. Could back it up in the ring, but he would play chickenshit heel at the right time.

Oh God, Schiavone is on commentary on the 1990 Rumble.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Merry Christmas, everyone!

christmas+creature.jpg

pants

remember hogans last run in the wwe? question regarding that, he had this off mr. america gimmick and then just one day got very abruptly fired in kayfab. what was the story there? it didnt seem like a normal future endevour thing, seemed like a vicious burying by mcmahon.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
remember hogans last run in the wwe? question regarding that, he had this off mr. america gimmick and then just one day got very abruptly fired in kayfab. what was the story there? it didnt seem like a normal future endevour thing, seemed like a vicious burying by mcmahon.
His contract expired, and they couldn't agree on an extension. That's it.

Merry Christmas, WrassleGAF. I hope Hogan Claus spread good cheer around your houses and gave you plenty of gifts ALONG WITH THIS HOGAN BUDDY BROTHER!!!

Thanks for Sunflower for the Rumble stream so I have some wrasslin' to watch during this Christmas day.

Carnby

I got the Raw 100 blu ray as Christmas gift. A quick review.

cons: the Raw 100 feature is weak. Some of the interviews in the segment ruin it. For example instead of showing the "are you ready for some wrestling?" skit, Alex Reilly recits the lines from memory.

Pros: The bonus features contain the entire episode of Raw 1000 and a 90 minute Legends Round Table episode.

Some of the Raw 100 segments are the same ones used in the weeks prior to Raw 1000. Overall the blu ray is an reason to release the anniversary episode with lots of bonus features. Which I'm fine with.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I got the Raw 100 blu ray as Christmas gift. A quick review.

cons: the Raw 100 feature is weak. Some of the interviews in the segment ruin it. For example instead of showing the "are you ready for some wrestling?" skit, Alex Reilly recits the lines from memory.

Pros: The bonus features contain the entire episode of Raw 1000 and a 90 minute Legends Round Table episode.

Some of the Raw 100 segments are the same ones used in the weeks prior to Raw 1000. Overall the blu ray is an reason to release the anniversary episode with lots of bonus features. Which I'm fine with.

I really like the blu-rays that WWE puts out due to the bonus features being basically super hi quality slices of shit I enjoy. Might seek it out...

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Sato had the biggest face turn of all the Karate Kid movies

He went from having X-Pac heat to mid-card face.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sato had the biggest face turn of all the Karate Kid movies

He went from having X-Pac heat to mid-card face.

I loved Sato. Cool dude.

Anyone here still watching the Rumble stream? Kinda want to shut it down, but not if any of our pals are watching. Currently at 70 viewers, wondered if it was any of you all.

RBH

Probably already posted, but a few new WWE DVDs on Netflix:

movieposter.jpg

Rock vs. Cena: Once in a Lifetime

50-finishers.jpg

The 50 Greatest Finishing Moves in WWE History

2052767.jpg

nWo: The Revolution

strobogo

Banned
How much time do you spend per day looking up Kane pictures? Actual wrestling pictures or fan art or whatever, but posting family pictures is really weird. Going out of your way to find said Kane family pictures is weirder.

I think you might have a problem, Soul. Please don't Mark David Chapman Kane. He's had such a good year. I'd hate to see his biggest fan murder him outside of his gated estate in East Parts Unknown, Hell.

Top Bottom