• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Menome

I had a dream one where Brock and Reigns were having a he'll in a cell match on tv. The camera cut to Brock and he said "You're here, I'm here, I improvise" then he jumped off the cage and did a flying tiger knee into Reigns. He went for the pin and Reigns kicked out at 1.

I'm afraid that wasn't a dream.

Still doesn't beat the wretle dream I had about hall & nash trying to kill me and Daniel Bryan for taking their spots.

I'm afraid that wasn't a dream.

tumblr_ohyqombWg71vf83mro2_1280.jpg

I'm afraid this is filth.

I'm willing to give Cody a chance, if only because New Japan will offer him more of an opportunity to play a character, but he really can't half ass it in-ring if he wants to do anything more than ride on the surname he can't legally use. Looks like he'll be wrestling Juice at the Dome, or it'll be a tag and they'll save the singles match for a smaller show, which should be a pretty good way to properly introduce him to the fans.

His indie run has been less Drew Galloway or Chris Hero and more Curt Hawkins.

Fox318

That's like the one redeemable factor of Chris Dickinson matches: he may kill someone that you don't like. Or himself.
Just because it's fake doesn't mean that somebody can't die.

As a booker I will tell my talents that in order for them to sell more tickets they have to die.

In the ring.

They are trying with "The Elite" comprising of Omega, Bucks and Cole which supposedly is Bullet Club A team. but it's pretty undefined and not emphasised all that much. It's super half assed, like all current BC stuff.

I didn't watch much NJPW prior to Styles jumping to WWE, but I feel like BC Elite does an ok job at keeping up the ora. However it feels a lot more goofy than watching some of the highlights from Styles/Devitt eras.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I stumbled onto some dudes 2002 ass Tripod website and it's pretty amazing.

I am sad at how many of his links are d ead. This stuff needs preservation. These anti-Britney Spears posts need chronicling in the Smithsonian.

MG310

They are trying with "The Elite" comprising of Omega, Bucks and Cole which supposedly is Bullet Club A team. but it's pretty undefined and not emphasised all that much. It's super half assed, like all current BC stuff.

I liked the idea of Fale/GoD/that piece of shit Yujiro breaking off into their own thing but assumed it would stem out of Tonga having a good G1 showing. From what I saw of the tournament that was not the case.

A real mixed reaction match in Cody Rhodes vs. Ethan Page.

Cody repping the cool heel Bullet Club by offering Page a handshake.

No Mrs. Rhodes, which makes this a real tragedy.

Ethan Page desperately wants to be Yuji Hino.

Menome

As for kideo games of the year, the winner is currently Obduction, with the rest of the Top 20 being something like this in no particular order (Saving a space until I play Uncharted 4 and Dishonored 2):

Battleborn
Tyranny
Pony Island
Dark Souls III

Titanfall 2
Duelyst
Rise Of The Tomb Raider
The Witness
Oxenfree

Virginia
Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
Battlefield 1