• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

I need good WCW matches. First time in all day that I don't feel like complete and utter shit and I wanna enjoy it. Will probably eat something too.

RBH

I need good WCW matches. First time in all day that I don't feel like complete and utter shit and I wanna enjoy it. Will probably eat something too.
World War III 1996 - Ultimo Dragon vs. Rey Mysterio Jr

Clash of the Champions 34 (January 1997) - Dean Malenko vs. Ultimo Dragon

WCW Bash at the Beach 1997 as a whole

WCW Spring Stampede 1999 as a whole

Heroman, stop being afraid that Da Big Gaijin would injure all your foreign faves, it's just a dangerous looking style, we all know that he's yet to critically injure anyone even if the wrasslegaf scaremongerers have done their best to sully his name.

Heroman

Banned
Heroman, stop being afraid that Da Big Gaijin would injure all your foreign faves, it's just a dangerous looking style, we all know that he's yet to critically injure anyone even if the wrasslegaf scaremongerers have done their best to sully his name.
RYpknqg.gif

If anything, he's saved more lives than harmed.

After witnessing Punk's reckless approach to being in an actual fight I don't believe that table gif tells the whole story.

This one however proves Beef's point.
tumblr_o6ivxufbLM1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

Fox318

(Don't throw a punch at him.)

Throw a punch and see if you can land one more than Phil Brooks.

(Don't actually throw a punch at him.)
He isn't crazy big. Corey Anderson was next to him and he looks like a dude you don't want to fuck with.

Still can't believe Punk thought he could beat a brownbelt.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
At least even our B tier ppvs get OTs, UFC 206 has no OT :3

4QO74Wk.jpg

First live wrestling show since gosh has to be Summerslam 04. First indie show ever. Hope no one thinks of doing a suicide dive lmao.

Fun fact this is being done in a theatre space. I have aeen The Importance of Being Earnest here lol.

I've always said wrestling is theatre.

Top Bottom