• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Doubt I have the motivation to sit through a match right now. I've been trying to finish off Watch Dogs 2 and I'm in such a state that I just play like a mission and want to immediately quit because of how I feel.

All I can really motivate myself to do right now is browse the internet

Fox318

Now is the back tarped off because of champagne or because Ric is about to gig?

Zach

Sorry you're feeling down, Dato. How is your physical health? Improving at all?

P.S. Did you play The Witcher III? I've kinda been playing it a disgusting amount lately.

so i'm pretty sure i'm suffering from depression. sesonally or whatever.

i'm not going to say the election is responsible. but the election is probably responsible.
Welcome to The Club. I also think I'm suffering from depression buy I won't be seen til fucking Thursday. It's so fucking frustrating I asked for this shit two fucking weeks ago. Knowing my luck that shit will get fucking cancelled too. So uhh, hang in there.

somedevil

When was the exact moment Bullet Club jumped the shark

Bullet club seems to be at the point where its still popular in America and sells merch and in Japan the fans are not as big fans of it or certain wrestlers in the group.

The group right now has 13 people in it.

Also, Chris Charlton review of the Cody Rhodes announcement seems it not go well with Omega doing the promo in English right before the break where everyone goes to the bathroom.

Silent_Z

Casiello, the head writer just got fired, and meltz hinted it was for pushing for the women's hiac to be last and the match not living up to the billing (vince can't blame hunter of course).

The ironic thing is the Ironwoman match really should go last, but vince finally managed to get reigns back in the championship picture so we all know what the main event will be.
Per Casiello himself, his position was eliminated, that's it. No bigger story, nothing fun or juicy.
https://twitter.com/tommiecas/status/807701877349646337

Because you asked, Hitman is definitely the 2016 game of the year. It'll probably be on sale on steam later this year, so definitely put that shit on your Christmas lists.

Cody's indie run is both offensive and mediocre. He's literally just going around and getting matches with all his "faves" based off his name and not his skill level.

klonere

Banned
I enjoyed what I watched of the initial Bullet Club run. It felt more lean, aggressive and focused. I don't think it's fair to shit on it from inception but the zombie like marketing shibboleth it has become now actively takes me out of njpw stuff.

Would have liked to see Devitt era BC go up against current LOS.

klonere

Banned
Does the Bullet Club have separate factions like the nWo?

They are trying with "The Elite" comprising of Omega, Bucks and Cole which supposedly is Bullet Club A team. but it's pretty undefined and not emphasised all that much. It's super half assed, like all current BC stuff.

imbask shows his true colors at last. If he really cared about anything other than putting himself over, he'd watch all those shows in 240p segments on dailymotion.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
cody comes off like a self-insert in all these feds. like he made his caw and said 'i'm gonna wrestle all my favorite guys'

there's also this feeling that he's trying to become some well-liked internet hero with these matches where it comes off very phony.

Top Bottom