• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

CzWN6ltWIAAT5el.jpg:large

Never witnessed a match that deserved its "This is wrestling" chants more than this one. Bonus shite stunner.

I really liked Cody when he was in WWE and I had this small hope he might do something to show WWE that they missed out but from what I've read including this page, he's not doing the best job of WWE ever desperately crawling to get him back.

klonere

Banned
Maybe the Riddle/Cobb match I have in my head is better than what they can accomplish right now.

I just want the grapple fucking.

Zach

I haven't been paying much attention to this Flair/Vince match, but is Vince McMahon currently working the leg? Maybe I should rewind this clinic...

Maybe the Riddle/Cobb match I have in my head is better than what they can accomplish right now.

I just want the grapple fucking.

That was some sweet grapple fucking at the beginning of the match. But not enough.

The AAW match was better, but I still enjoyed that a fair bit.

I thought the AAW match meandered; this one seemed like it had an idea, but it didn't get fully developed.

Zach

Data West really has it out for Cody Rhodes.

Don't worry, Dato, I'm heading over with some WCW tapes to cool your fire.

klonere

Banned
I think Stokley is the only talker on the indies that I actually like.

Fantastic sweater as well.

That was some sweet grapple fucking at the beginning of the match. But not enough.

I thought the AAW match meandered; this one seemed like it had an idea, but it didn't get fully developed.

Yeah they haven't figured out how to meld the shootstyle stuff with the rest of their stuff yet. Once they figure that out, it's gonna be a

WrassleGAF, I am at Party World Wrasslin' and it is about to start.

The event is Winter Wonderslam III, Snow Mercy.

We are here to feed the Mother Worm with slams.

Top Bottom