• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Welp, as hinted at by all the scuttlebutt on twitter and his lack of bookings in 2017, it appears that the rumours about Hero being resigned by the WWE are true;

http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/chris-hero-heading-back-wwe-226336

What a crazy year he's had though, one of the best in-ring years any performer has had in a good long while. Glad I got to see him perform live and in some goddamn amazing matches.

Noooooooooooooo

Lol at NXT hiring another mid 30s wrestler. Dat next generation

Welp, as hinted at by all the scuttlebutt on twitter and his lack of bookings in 2017, it appears that the rumours about Hero being resigned by the WWE are true;

http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/chris-hero-heading-back-wwe-226336

What a crazy year he's had though, one of the best in-ring years any performer has had in a good long while. Glad I got to see him perform live and in some goddamn amazing matches.
Curious to see if he'll go straight to the main roster, or back to NXT first. Even more important, will he have to use the Kassius Ohno name, or does he get to enter as Hero? Surely there's no room on the main roster for two KOs?

Is Hero still Matt Hardy Fat?

1nC1DlJ.gif

Ba4AnfU.gif

JESUS CHRIST this is the dumbest indy shit that ever dumb indy shitted

rush and janela are on my shitlist

XtqazXz.gif
q8oMIvJ.gif

FGiCbGJ.gif
B4ffONu.gif

all y'all motherfuckers talk shit on ospreay now

I caught some old NWA WCW episodes on the network and Barbarian was on as your typical slow 80s buff monster.

It's crazy that 10 years later on Nitro he evolved his style to a fun power move set, when guys like the Road Warriors didn't.

Shoot: The Faces of Fear are in my top 5 fav tag yeam list.

Good for Chris Hero. They're probably going to change his look, but he deserves the payday after the crazy 2016 he's had.

Evolve takes another loss though. But if they can book Cobb regularly, that more than makes up for it.

That said, losing Chris Hero's entrance theme is a blow to independent wrestling.

In taxi back from ICW taping, brother mentions to driver we were there. Driver instantly recognises Grado (even drops "Fae the tap end of Stevenson", to my surprise). Grado wasn't at taping due to pantomime commitments.

Rather amusing, dunno if we just got a smarky driver or if Grado's that well known (bets on latter).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Better chance of him joing SAnitY in my opinion. Yeah Hero had a good year for himself, but why they reward a guy they fired for being overweight?

I don't think he's going to the main roster until 2018

because he got over elsewhere on someone else's dime

i dont know if you've paid attention to wwe's recent signings, but they love that.

because he got over elsewhere on someone else's dime

i dont know if you've paid attention to wwe's recent signings, but they love that.

They let one stable go right to the main roster. Nobody else has completely skipped NXT other then The Bullet Club, and Hero is no Styles. Yeah I'm sure they're happy that he's done well for himself, hence bringing him back. But I don't think there's any way he skips NXT.

Independent standout Chris Hero is reportedly “heading back” to WWE — and sources tell us the current plan is for the man formerly known as Kassius Ohno to re-join the NXT brand.

The Wrestling Observer first reported the story, but didn’t reveal further details about Hero’s WWE return … however, our sources say the ball has been rolling on this for a few weeks now.

We’re told the current consensus behind the scenes seems to be that he’ll go back to using the KO name and this will be a continuation of his former character.
http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/chris-hero-return-wwe-nxt/#.WE381aIrJE4?platform=hootsuite
Roflmfao

RBH

Personally was told he was keeping "Chris Hero".
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/808121804258766848?lang=en

Independent standout Chris Hero is reportedly “heading back” to WWE — and sources tell us the current plan is for the man formerly known as Kassius Ohno to re-join the NXT brand.

The Wrestling Observer first reported the story, but didn’t reveal further details about Hero’s WWE return … however, our sources say the ball has been rolling on this for a few weeks now.

We’re told the current consensus behind the scenes seems to be that he’ll go back to using the KO name and this will be a continuation of his former character.
http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/chris-hero-return-wwe-nxt/#.WE381aIrJE4?platform=hootsuite

Hmm......

Carnby

Don't know what you guys are crying about, again. Mid 30s to early 40s is the prime of most wrestler's careers.

Don't know what you guys are crying about, again. Mid 30s to early 40s is the prime of most wrestler's careers.
I think the issue is less his age overall and more the fact a guy his age might be on NXT where most of the main event tier stars are over 35 when the brand is developmental.

Top Bottom