• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

somedevil

Its not like they don't have big guys in NXT. A house show main event with 3 big guys in the match:

CzR8rRJUoAAFTS_.jpg

Wonder if they blame Hero for the attack on Itami.

Anth0ny

Hoss isn't a condition it's a way of life

he has a really weird physique though

doesn't look like a hoss

doesn't even look like a tough fat guy like KO or samoa joe

he's just a normally skinny fat guy who gained a TON of weight seemingly overnight. now he's just fat fat.

he'll probably lose 30 pounds just coming into nxt and doing their regular training routine

Finn should have been revealed to have done it. But I suppose the fact the injury took him out for a year instead of a few months meant they just awkwardly dropped it.

Heroman

Banned
The Kenta attack might the most devastating attack in pro wrestling history cause not only did it hurt him, it killed his career.

Cptkrush

Regarding the weird stuff going on with Paige:
Just stumbled upon her twitter, and she's been retweeting all her co star's total diva's tweets from this week's episode saying "Miss you", and even asked "What do you guys think of total divas?!!!". I have a strong feeling this is all an angle, and they're gonna resolve her crazies on that damn reality show. I just can't see her not being released over all of the dumb stuff if they weren't working everyone.

Either that or she's legit crazy town.

Regarding the weird stuff going on with Paige:
Just stumbled upon her twitter, and she's been retweeting all her co star's total diva's tweets from this week's episode saying "Miss you", and even asked "What do you guys think of total divas?!!!". I have a strong feeling this is all an angle, and they're gonna resolve her crazies on that damn reality show. I just can't see her not being released over all of the dumb stuff if they weren't working everyone.

Either that or she's legit crazy town.
Her second suspension ended on Friday, the girl probably realized tweeting ambiguous/slightly shady tweets were not going to do her any favors so she better start slowly getting back into the WWE groove.

There's also been rumors she might have a non-wrestling role on Raw as she recovers from her injury, but they're likely false.

I hope Total Nonstop Deletion still has the original ending

Before the lawsuit and not paying the Hardys stuff caused the taping to be postponed, the original ending was supposed to be Matt deleting TNA, causing the official restart that's happening in the beginning of 2017

I hope Total Nonstop Deletion still has the original ending

Before the lawsuit and not paying the Hardys stuff caused the taping to be postponed, the original ending was supposed to be Matt deleting TNA, causing the official restart that's happening in the beginning of 2017

Zoom out of maxel playing with a TNA snow globe

MC Safety

Bringing up NXT being not actually 'developmental' has got to be some inside joke at this point.

It's not inside.

Or a joke.

NXT has changed, and I guess that's okay. But I liked it better when it showed the stars of tomorrow rather than the stars of 2005 or whatever.

Alberto & Paige were at the IWRG show tonight in Arena Naucalpan (just outside of Mexico City.) There's photos of them at the show, and they were probably just there to watch Alberto's brother wrestle in the main event.

They went backstage during the show. While they were backstage, a local luchador named Alan Xtreme (aka Rafy of the Ninja Turtles) was nearby. Something happened - this part isn't clear, but something like Alberto thought Alan touched him, or thought he touched Paige - and the two started punching each other backstage. The brawl spilled to a hallway that connects locker room to the fan entrance way, so many fans saw the fight going by the time it was broken up. It was not a worked fight, Alan's face is said to be messed up from Alberto. I have no idea what happened to Alberto.

sigh

Fox318

kGkIpYS.png

SHOOTMAS Day 12
UWFi/Kingdom Pro/NJPW's Kazushi Sakuraba vs Zelg Galesic

young_sakuraba.jpg

BI6GoK1l.jpg
LB8gkrk.jpg

Again when it comes to shoot style, shooto, and just a plain shoot single leg no man alive who represents that more than Sakuraba. He proved to many that professional wrestling was alive and well and brought that showmanship to the world of MMA. He was trained under many catch and peruso wrestling icons and his creativity showed the world that Jiu Jitsu wasn't the end all for fighting.

One thing to understand about this fight is he was way past his prime but he still toughed it out. That's who he is to a fault. The man simply will not give up.

https://youtu.be/Z_tsO2-8WQI

Past Days

Fox318

I'd like to thank Fox318 for that video of Henry dunking. Dude was a fucking HOSS. If only he'd had it all figured out back then.
It really is a shame that he didn't start out in Japan or he stayed with the Harts for a few years.

He could have been the next Vader and his later career proves that he had the personality and work to be a fucking top star.

Imagine him fucking stiffing fools or just no selling everything in site only to explode with his athleticism and strength?

It really is a shame that he didn't start out in Japan or he stayed with the Harts for a few years.

He could have been the next Vader and his later career proves that he had the personality and a silty to be a fucking top star.

Imagine him fucking stiffing fools or just no selling everything in site only to explode with his athleticism and strength?
Mark-Henry2.jpg

$$$$$

Top Bottom