• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Heroman

Banned
None of those guys are major stars. The fans left are the hardcore but this isn't the fanbase what made WWE big. The only good thing about sami zayn is that hes a good worker which no one cares about. No one cares about how good a worker someone is in a fake a fight. WWE was always about entertainment that appealed to non wrestling fans. Giving up trying to get a major audience they lost and focusing on a niche fanbase is stupid.

I am not a hardcore fan, I don't watch any of these indy shows or nxt. I only really tune in to see when the big stars are on so the only program im just checking out is the lesnar / goldberg stuff.
Daniel is probably the biggest wwe star they "created" in the pass ten years. Appealing to the mainstream is one reason why no one get over. They can't create new star so the keep on using ones from pass era, imagine in the attitude era if the rock job to Bob backland and how stupid that would be. Also the mainstream doesn't watch wwe anymore cause it a bad TV show, has nothing to do with people like Zayn.

DMczaf

🤼*♀️🤼*♂️🤼*♀️🤼*♂️

Wrasslin emojis in iOS 10.2!

eyaqcoyrld3y.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
None of those guys are major stars. The fans left are the hardcore but this isn't the fanbase what made WWE big. The only good thing about sami zayn is that hes a good worker which no one cares about. No one cares about how good a worker someone is in a fake a fight. WWE was always about entertainment that appealed to non wrestling fans. Giving up trying to get a major audience they lost and focusing on a niche fanbase is stupid.

I am not a hardcore fan, I don't watch any of these indy shows or nxt. I only really tune in to see when the big stars are on so the only program im just checking out is the lesnar / goldberg stuff.

"No one likes thing."

-Person arguing against lots and lots of people who like thing.

Sheamus and Cesaro should take the belts off New Day if someone has to. Both are doing much better together then I thought they would, and both can wrestle and have a fun enough dynamic going.

Kaladin

Sheamus and Cesaro should take the belts off New Day if someone has to. Both are doing much better together then I thought they would, and both can wrestle and have a fun enough dynamic going.

At least Sheamus and Cesaro are around at a time where they won't get squashed by New Day so much they make a hot team into jobbers just so they can break a record.

It looked real to me when I was younger..lol
Basically like if I hated you but they decided to put us in the ring together and they wanted us to get colour. Then I decided, fuck this guy and I take a blade and slice you up a few times instead of doing the regular cut. That's what I mean.

Mass Transit could kind of apply but new jack is just an idiot. But I wonder are there any other situation like this.

Sephzilla

No, it made sense. It made Seth Rollins a main event heel. It's what they did with him after that made no sense.

Rollins betraying the Shield and siding with HHH after just proving that he didn't need HHH makes no sense to me. It would have made more sense of Rollins betrayed them the night before during the Evolution vs Shield match.

I know sometimes you kill things at it's peak, but I would have milked it more.

There's a possibility that Roman might have actually gotten over if his World Title push happened while still part of The Shield.

Anth0ny

New Day just beat half the raw roster in one night.

what else left for for them to do??

singles push for big e, at the very least. if not each of them. they're fucking over, and really have nothing left to do in the tag team division.

keep new day as a stable, not necessarily as a dominant tag team anymore

The Shield break-up definitely came out of nowhere and it was good or bad depending on your view. It's hard to say whether I dislike it or not because while on one hand they didn't drag the group out until they were boring or had run its course which I can appreciate, they broke them up when they were at their most hottest after beating Evolution.

Which I guess was the point, the unpredictability of the whole thing.
Stone Cold shooting on Dean is one of the best moments this year
Dean-Ambrose-Stone-Cold-Podcast-e1470720839860.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Watching old SHIELD stuffs on the Network. They were so fucking awesome. Wuh happuh?

* Ambrose being babyfaced PG-wacky sucked.

* Roman's full of sufferin' succotash and Vince refused to do anything with him that actually played off of how the fans perceived the character. It took him until February of this year before he figured out that Roman needs to talk less and they didn't stick with it.

* Seth's WWEWHC run and MITB run lasted fucking forever and was attached by umbilical cord to the already burned-out Authority angle.

singles push for big e, at the very least. if not each of them. they're fucking over, and really have nothing left to do in the tag team division.

keep new day as a stable, not necessarily as a dominant tag team anymore

You are speaking my language. Give me Big E Hossing it up.

The champ we deserve

Angry Grimace

"Push Big E" is still on the WrassleGAF Bingo Card. The reason its there is so that nobody will ever actually get bingo.

Angry Grimace

We haven't even had one in awhile:

fZPDqTF.png

(Edit: posted wrong version, stuff in quotes is a poster saying something)

Bayley's getting squashed by Stone Cold Alicia Fox delivering the Stunner on Sunday.

who ever said that Lesnar at WM30 was a shoot?
Some people seemed to actually think it was one. You know, I guess they also thought Vince was savvy enough to know this so he had the graphics guy prepare a 21-1 sign.

I still maintain that they broke up The Shield too soon and that the way they broke up still made no fucking sense.
Didn't at least one of them outright say they weren't told that break up was even happening until half an hour before, so they couldn't politic their way out of it happening like they had numerous times before

Top Bottom