• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Sephzilla

Didn't at least one of them outright say they weren't told that break up was even happening until half an hour before, so they couldn't politic their way out of it happening like they had numerous times before

Yep. I'm pretty sure all three of them have confirmed that.

We haven't even had one in awhile:

LFhKhy1.png

Here, have a freebie;

b2r3YlS.gif

The Shield were HHH boys and were untouchable although this has lessened in the years since I guess instead of being the hottest act around all of them have settled down as well as being broken up. Plus they seemed to be dicks at times. Worst case was when Ricardo said either Seth or Dean went straight for attacking his head in a beatdown when he was coming off a concussion and had told them multiple times to avoid his head.

Ironically enough Roman, despite not being involved at all, was the only one to apologize to him. #GoodGuyRoman

Zach

If you don't watch RAW, you can pretend Bayley is the champ, squashing turncoats at the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena, dude.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, Ambrose comes off as really weird and sorta asocial if you hear him talking out of character and Rollins has been known to be a kind of a dick (he got in trouble for this pretty early on in NXT).

Being a dick has never really stopped anyone from succeeding in the WWE though. Owens seems to have a reputation for being a dick but it seems like its mostly because he interacts with fans in kayfabe, but apparently Zayn is a lot harder to work with. (I mean, Cornette thinks both of them are dicks, but Cornette is Cornette.)

Zach

Guys, the WrassleGAF Executive Committee wants to keep tabs on those of you who have never watched wrestling pre-2002. Please add your name to the registry below:

1. newdayrocks

Kaladin

Guys, the WrassleGAF Executive Committee wants to keep tabs on those of you who have never watched wrestling pre-2002. Please add your name to the registry below:

1. newdayrocks

I've been watching Wrasslin' so long I don't remember the exact year I started. I think '93, but the first match I ever saw was from '89.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I was watching in 1988.

I didn't start watching much beyond the 90s until all my friends had kids and didn't want to hang out with me anymore and they came out with a Network that let me watch all the PPVs without paying 50 dollars.

imBask

Banned
I watched some wrestling between like 1995 and 2002, but only in the form of videos downloaded on Kazaa or VHS tapes because I was 5-12 years old

my most vivid memories of wrestling are all post 2002 for sure

I think my first memories are the build to WM18. I remember watching the truck hitting the ambulance. I remember this one video package they did for Hogan. And someone hitting someone with like a black pipe or something. I remember Brock's debut and his feud with the Hardys.

klonere

Banned

1. newdayrocks
2. Klonere

Started in 2014 but I was vaguely aware of it through video games during the AE.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I watched Raw for the first time in a few weeks on the promise of Emma's return. Emma was not there. False advertisement bullshit. Stop wasting my time WWE.

Started waching in 94/95 Hogan era WCW. Dad was a WWF and Hogan fan.

NWO was the coolest thing to 7 year old me.

Watch a bunch of 80s stuff my dad had on VHS

Started watching in 98 when I was 4. Got banned for a bit by the mum because of Capital Carnage. My early days were just cycling through that, Great American Bash 1990 and Battle Royal at the Albert Hall. Rather odd collection I know.

Tagyhag

My first wrestling experience was No Mercy on the N64. So I'm definitely a 2000+ watcher, but I can't remember if I'm pre 2002 or not.

jmdajr

Before wrestling I did watch the cartoons. And Sgt. Slaughter on G.I. Joe.

Man was I ever disappointed with the real life version.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
my first memory of wrestling was a survivor series with all tag matches and had warrior, road warriors and texas tornado on the same team, which one was that?

Top Bottom