• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Mild Tribute to the Troops spoilers.

Lillian's ring announcing, which is pretty cool. Probably not her being permanently back but a one night only thing is neat.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This was Jinder in June
ClryRw3VYAAVtx3.jpg
There is no way he's not on some kind of gear

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
With how many repeat matches they have and how many painfully long matches they have, you'd think WWE would use a couple more guys. Like I'm not saying Jinder Mahal or Sin Cara need to win a title, but I wouldn't mind seeing them opening Raws or SDs in something other than 5 second squashes

DMczaf

One is injured. Watch talking smack after sd.

These superstars are getting smart, fake sicknesses and injuries so you don't lose titles and/or lose your heat but when you come back you get a nice pop.

That hbk logic 101.

HBK was ahead of the curve 😍

With how many repeat matches they have and how many painfully long matches they have, you'd think WWE would use a couple more guys. Like I'm not saying Jinder Mahal or Sin Cara need to win a title, but I wouldn't mind seeing them opening Raws or SDs in something other than 5 second squashes

I agree. It feels like everyone is a joke outside of a few people.

It is still weird Ziggler is getting this title shot. He had that 'career on the line' match with Miz, which he won and then immediately lost the title back to the Miz. Then lost a bunch of other shit and now has a world title match.

The type of match Harper and AJ would have probably wouldn't have Harper coming out looking weak.

I still think its hilarious that when one Uso was hurt the other one basically got the year off too since they couldnt be assed trying something with him.

I kinda want to see a solo Uso run.

ReiGun

I like them planting the seeds for Miz to move up to the main event. I don't think they're going to pull the trigger till after Mania season, but they're clearly raising his profile.

Get Ziggler the fuck outta here, tho.

You guys are right about Ryder. He landed hard on his legs. I first thought it was his left arm from getting caught on rope. If any maybe a hammy

Anth0ny

the most fucked up thing they did was put the tag titles on bray and randy

look at all the tag teams smackdown threw into that match today. include the usos, and SD's tag team depth is the last thing they should be worrying about.

bray and orton are absolutely needed in this anemic main event/IC title picture. and smoe joe. and nakamura.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
the most fucked up thing they did was put the tag titles on bray and randy

look at all the tag teams smackdown threw into that match today. include the usos, and SD's tag team depth is the last thing they should be worrying about.

bray and orton are absolutely needed in this anemic main event/IC title picture. and smoe joe. and nakamura.

I really dont need Orton in the main event. This is the most interesting Orton has been in years because of the fact that he's working a weird tagteam

rrc1594

I know we like to shit on Dean but he has had a great year.

RR-KO Vs Dean Lastman Standing
Roadblock- Dean Vs HHH for Title
No Mercy- Dean Vs Cena Vs. AJ
TLC- Dean Vs AJ

He has had a lot of great matches this year. I know he does goofy shit like on SD today when he was outside with Harper and he ran in and out side the ring then got kicked. He has been a top performer this year in WWE.

Recall

I saw there was previous chatter about when everyone started watching wrestling. For I Wrestlemania 6 in 1990 was my starting point, as a young naive 6 year old.

Adree

I know we like to shit on Dean but he has had a great year.

RR-KO Vs Dean Lastman Standing
Roadblock- Dean Vs HHH for Title
No Mercy- Dean Vs Cena Vs. AJ
TLC- Dean Vs AJ

He has had a lot of great matches this year. I know he does goofy shit like on SD today when he was outside with Harper and he ran in and out side the ring then got kicked. He has been a top performer this year in WWE.

I'll give you the HHH match but everything else the other person carried his tissue soft ass.

Top Bottom