• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

RBH

CzoA9p7XEAAUsCf.jpg

Bret Hart shooting a new movie called "Tales From The Dead Zone"

Browny

Banned
Bret Hart shooting?

He actually looks pretty good in that shot - reminds me a little of Tom Cruise with grey in Collateral. I should watch that again sometime.

Kaladin

WOOT

Scored $25 NXT ticket

1 Ticket: Section 228 Row 1 Seat 16

After fees and parking a $25 NXT Takeover ticket turns into $63.

Also, this is limited view...but it's a limited view behind the stage seat.....perfect view of the ring and front row of the section :)

cordy

Banned
Bret with a gun, just perfect. The Hitman, the guy with a move called the sharpshooter, the guy who said he'd parachute into Titan Towers with a machine gun, the guy said he'd shoot Rollins if he were Cena, the guy said he'd line up all the writers in front of a firing squad, the guy who's always shooting...

He's holding a gun in a screenshot for a new movie he's in. A man is shooting Bret while Bret's about to shoot someone.

I love this.

Does anyone subscribe to NJPW in NA? I'm looking for a rundown. How much does it cost? How much newcontent to do you get? Weekly shows? How often are there big shows/PPVs? Can you stream it on PS4? How English friendly is the website? Etc.

Basically, what do I need to know?

I think it's still web only
The website is a bit of a mess, even with the EN filter enabled
You get all the same content

Got my tickets to Elimination Chamber. Glad I waited a day because I got better seats. Yesterday they only had section 101 which would have meant I would have side looked at one of the chambers. Today they had section 102 so I am sitting dead center.

Jerm411

Does anyone subscribe to NJPW in NA? I'm looking for a rundown. How much does it cost? How much newcontent to do you get? Weekly shows? How often are there big shows/PPVs? Can you stream it on PS4? How English friendly is the website? Etc.

Basically, what do I need to know?

I signed up last night (mainly for WK) and it was roughly like $8.49 or so...I watched on their site, which yes is a mess even when translated lol. 100% of the content appears to be available though....

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
UK Title what? thats kinda of awesome no? Maybe now Neville will have something to do >_>

Fox318

Can't wait till VInce brings the UK champ on TV then jobs him to Reigns with piped in cheers while Steph is seen helping an injured serviceman find a shirt.

Top Bottom