• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Does anyone know why Stardom went from their Youtube sub channel to their internet site? It seems like stuff is getting uploaded way slower.

The site is terrible too. My buddy's CC expired and he couldn't even change his details. The button to take you to that menu was just a jpg..

Does anyone know why Stardom went from their Youtube sub channel to their internet site? It seems like stuff is getting uploaded way slower.

The site is terrible too. My buddy's CC expired and he couldn't even change his details. The button to take you to that menu was just a jpg..
Isn't their a thing where they're about a year behind on shows? I think it's them.

Don't know if this was mentioned here, but Meltzer mentioned today that he has heard WWE is batting around the idea of creating "territorial" brands and that they'd likely use the NXT name. Like an NXT Europe, NXT Asia, NXT Mexico, etc.. He said he doesn't expect it to materialize any time soon, but it's definitely been talked about and it's timely given the UK stuff.

Apparently not noticed with the rest of the UK stuff: In a roundtable Neville was asked about his next TV appearance and said it'd be a bit, he has ankle injuries

He just wrestled a dark match on Tuesday though.

have they announced the 16 participants, is it all indie guys or are UK wrestlers already in the WWE like Sabre Jr or Galhagar going to be in it?

Sabre is not signed to WWE and he's not in this tournament. One of the Observer guys speculated that it's because he's moving to the US soon so it wouldn't make sense to make him a centerpiece of an almost entirely UK based thing.

NO

NO

Don't do risers at Wrestlemania. People will be in your way. You won't see shit. Your best bet is a bit higher in the lower level.

Trust someone who spent $500 on a riser seat for Mania in Miami and had to deal with people in front of me the whole night. Risers is a misnomer. You don't have the same kind of separation that you have with lower level seats.

Yeah. I've been thinking about going with the lower bowl over the risers.

I had good luck sitting in the risers for this last Wrestlemania though. Front row, lined up with the middle of the ring.

kgOP.png

Top Bottom