• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

W12759.jpg

I mean, I guess that's probably safe enough to not sufficiently anger DC/Warner Bros., but who knows?

Definitely not #safe, though.

Hey hey hey it's Roadblock weekend!

My cognitive dissonance tingles whenever I hear about Sasha and Charlotte having an Ironman match.

I've been unable to get through a single episode of Raw in months so for the first time in a while, I actually don't know what matches there are besides that one. I feel so cool and cynical.

Caderfix

I'm just glad there's merch now. She's been the Champ for a few weeks already, WWE fucked up.

Also, I love Becky, Carmela is shaping up very nicely and improving a lot, but I hope Alexa keeps the belt for a long time. She's #1.

I'm just glad there's merch now. She's been the Champ for a few weeks already, WWE fucked up.

Also, I love Becky, Carmela is shaping up very nicely and improving a lot, but I hope Alexa keeps the belt for a long time. She's #1.

Hell ya!
She's losing it at the Rumble :'(

Bliss is goodpeople

On the surface, it may seem that Alexa Bliss’ life has lived up to its name, but the NXT Diva revealed that her road to WWE has been filled with trials.

“A lot of people probably don’t know this, but I have struggled with a life-threatening eating disorder in the past,” she admitted.

At one point, Alexa had lost as much as 30 pounds in just six weeks before being rushed to the hospital after her heartbeat dropped to just 28 beats a minute.

“The doctors saved my life. From that point on, I made a decision to love myself and had to accept that it’s OK to be different,” she said.

To overcome her insecurities, Alexa turned to the world of competitive bodybuilding.

“Bodybuilding gave me a healthy way to gain weight and learn to balance my life. Earning my pro card within a year, I got to do something I enjoyed and be healthy at the same time,” she said. “Bodybuilding helped me to realize that I don’t have to look like the girls in the magazines and that it’s OK to feel good about my curves. I hope that I can be a role model and positive influence to anyone else who is struggling with insecurities within themselves.”

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/2014-06-12/alexa-bliss

Shirt is great! Could of been way worse, I love Bayley but I don't think I could wear her shirts outside of a wrestling event. I could at least wear this around my friends haha

I'm totally going to pick a Bliss T

Perks of being a woman I suppose XD

I have yet to decide if the name for her fans that she's come up with on Twitter is brilliant or cringy or a bit of both: Blissfits.

Naming fans is always cringy, in my humble opinion, but compared to others Blissfits is not that bad.

Bliss does have one of the better names to pun with.

She's doing a Q&A called Blissmas, when she's angry she;s Blissed Off and she has resting Bliss Face.

It's overkill but they all kinda work...

I mean we're in the every brand has a brand era.

And I'll take Five Feet of Fury over The Big Dog and whatever other stupid names are out there.

I'm glad Bliss finally got a shirt, but it's a shame they never made that metal claw thing or hers and sold it as merch. That's a great, #safe fashion accessory I could see a lot of female fans jumping onto.

Caderfix

This is some hot topic level shit.

I heard Xavier Woods saying that he saw some guy wearing a New Day shirt and said "Hey, cool shirt" and the guy asked "Who are you and why are you talking to me?", and that was awesome. People are wearing wrasslin' shirts without even knowing haha

Little Miss Bliss with that specific art is something I expect to see in shirts, backpacks and lunchboxes. It's not for everyone, but has a LOT of potential as a brand.

I heard Xavier Woods saying that he saw some guy wearing a New Day shirt and said "Hey, cool shirt" and the guy asked "Who are you and why are you talking to me?", and that was awesome. People are wearing wrasslin' shirts without even knowing haha

Little Miss Bliss with that specific art is something I expect to see in shirts, backpacks and lunchboxes. It's not for everyone, but has a LOT of potential as a brand.

Yep, it'll be a primarily female driven marketing target I imagine but that's a good thing.

Zach

Alexa Bliss has a good thing going. I like her style and the puns and stuff you guys are spouting. It fits for her if you ask me, but maybe some have become hypersensitive to the overwrought over-branding of modern-day wrassle.

Alexa Bliss has a good thing going. I like her style and the puns and stuff you guys are spouting. It fits for her if you ask me, but maybe some have become hypersensitive to the overwrought over-branding of modern-day wrassle.

Yeah exactly it fits her.

Top Bottom