• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Caderfix

Alexa is Harley Quinn, Road Warriors are from Mad Max, Nakamura is a Jojo character, Sting is the Crow, etc. Rip offs are cool.

Alexa is Harley Quinn, Road Warriors are from Mad Max, Nakamura is a Jojo character, Sting is the Crow, etc. Rip offs are cool.

The Ascension is from Fury Road

The Ascension sucks. And WWE rips off indies. And HHH (fuck HHH) ripped off Conan. Not all rip offs are good.

CzzkUE7WEAABvJU.jpg

You know who is a try hard?

Triple H

His mania entrances are cringy as fuck. The Terminator one was especially horrible.

The Terminator one would have been bad on its own, but it was also an overlong over-bad shameless plug for a new really bad film

Unsurprising from HHH and WWE of course. Have chance to piggyback on Batista and Marvel film, or on Arnold and Terminator film. LMFAO

Damn impressive!
Can't wait to watch on the One Stop Source for The Big Leagues of Wrestling: The WWE Network, only 9.99$, join now and you'll get Roadblock for free!

The Terminator one would have been bad on its own, but it was also an overlong over-bad shameless plug for a new really bad film

Unsurprising from HHH and WWE of course. Have chance to piggyback on Batista and Marvel film, or on Arnold and Terminator film. LMFAO

And it didn't read as a promo for the film, it just read as a I'm Triple H and I want to be cool random entrance.

Anth0ny

When you guys say Roadblock, do you mean Roadblock or Roadblock: End of the Line?

I'm confused :(

double you double you e presents the double you double you e roadblock: end of the line pay per view, only available on the double you double you e network

corey, I have to ask, if you don't have the double you double you e network yet, what are you waiting for!

When you guys say Roadblock, do you mean Roadblock or Roadblock: End of the Line?

I'm confused :(
Roadblock: End of the Line

Shit i'll never get hired by the WWE for fucking that one up.

Maybe if I suck up to The Big Dog Roman and The Architect and Prince of Flight Seth Rollins they can help me out?

Also hey maybe once The Prizefighter Kevin Owens beats The Big Dog Roman Reigns, he can have a match with Rollins and we can find out once and for all if it's Fight or Flight!

Caderfix

Triple H

His mania entrances are cringy as fuck. The Terminator one was especially horrible.

I don't care what anyone says, HHH is awesome and his rock opera entrances are great, even when they are bad. GREAT I say.

Wrestling copies crap all the time. It always has. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Get out of my face, Heroman, or I will cut you up.

Heel turn?

I don't care what anyone says, HHH is awesome and he's rock opera entrances are great, even when they are bad. GREAT I say.

I think the big problem is they're often in outdoor stadiums during the day.

Sting coming out under bright sunlight was fucking hilarious same with Bray

Zach

Triple H

I watched the main event of Manio 18 this morn. He's all like LOOK AT ME I'M A MAN I'M A BAD-A AAAH MAN THIS IS SO EPIC WHAT A SPECTACLE.

And I'm like, dude, this is some contrived try-hard garbage.

I watched the main event of Manio 18 this morn. He's all like LOOK AT ME I'M A MAN I'M A BAD-A AAAH MAN THIS IS SO EPIC WHAT A SPECTACLE.

And I'm like, dude, this is some contrived try-hard garbage.

I appreciate what he's trying to do with NXT but in ring }{}{}{ is the definition of a B+ player. Like he had enough skills to be just behind the big boys of the Attitude Era so when they all left he got elevated by default. He's not bad but he;s not great, he's the definition of right place at the right time.

Kurita

I randomly started watching Deep Space Nine on Netflix.
I have no Star Trek knowledge but the first episode was fun.

The technobabble is driving me nuts tho

Caderfix

Remember that time when sting job to hhh for some dumb reason?

That was bad. I felt bad for Sting during his run in the WWE. He looked strong during the match and had some good moments during his Rollins program (when he showed up during Rollin's statue reveal... It was awesome), but he didn't receive even half of the respect he deserves. HHH really didn't need that victory, he shouldn't even have been Sting's opponent. Now we're never going to see Sting vs Undertaker and that sucks.

imBask

Banned
oh no, the 55 year old Sting who always refused to work for Vince lost a match against a guy who stayed loyal, is in better shape and had a better run overall

wahhh

oh no, the 55 year old Sting who always refused to work for Vince lost a match against a guy who stayed loyal, is in better shape and had a better run overall

wahhh

?

Then don't bring him in...

And HHH did not have a better overall run then Sting lmao.

Sting at his worst wasn't HHH in 03.

Top Bottom