• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Cz0Y1fGXcAATnY9.jpg
Fuck the penguins and any Pennsylvania team.

Blue, I've liked you up until this point.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Wrestler's having to carry their belts with them isnl so dumb

They don't have to carry them when they go to buy a pack of smokes or anything.

They're given belts to bring with them to various things given that they're not always at events that are specifically WWE-sanctioned where someone can bring a belt for them.

Anth0ny

All that being said when it comes to the big 5 in the WWE they all have different agendas

• Barrios wants the company as profitable as possible and an image as clean as a whistle
  • HHH wants to be liked and respected by people in wrestling. He wants to be Ric Flair with his matches and his impact on wrestling (except for the jobbing part).
  • Steph wants to be respected in business circles. Something that if she were to run for office she could point with pride that she ran the WWE.
  • Vince wants his image and his story regardless of if it matches fan or economic interest.
  • Dunn wants and Emmy and a product that is more entertainment and less sport.

Oddly enough because of these things from an entertainment perspective HHH gets and understands wrestling fans today maybe better than anyone else in the company.

NXT proved it and him keeping somebody like Ryan Wards near him shows he understands the history of wrestling and what works and what doesn't work.

His mixture of raiding talent and using NXT to try and elevate new talent has not only made NXT a viable touring promotion but he also took the Johhny Ace roster that may have been the worst of all time and upgraded it to where it is today.

I honestly believe that HHH is changing from the insecure talent who Warrior buried to somebody who sees the bigger picture in wrestling. Then he has his moments when he flashes back into 2002-4 HHH.

HHH is easily the least of the 5 evils. EASILY. that's why he should take over.

Or, Disney can buy them out and put competent people in charge and make everything awesome. They seem exceedingly good at that.

Return of the Jedi also has the GOAT face turn

tumblr_n85esaJOKx1rlheeoo1_500.gif

Even to this day I quietly cheer at this part

look at this mother fucker LITERALLY turning face

that image should be in the carny dictionary beside "face turn"

Kujc0S8.jpg

YES, mate. This is going to be awesome, the past and the future of British indie wrestling facing off in a first-time-ever meeting for a German promotion running a show in London. 2017 already off to a weird start.

Well duh I'm assuming a lack of education is how you became a Rangers fan :p

But at least you aren't for the Flyers or Caps
Fuck the flyers. Craps area ok.

Nooooooooo
Yes brother
Ooooh yeah.
Hell yeah, Blue. I should have known you were a loud mouthed, belligerent New Yorker.

Edit: Oh, Tennessee? Well you'll fit right in at the Garden.

I'm quite out spoken.

I thought you were from Tennesse or something? PS you'd get along with my Rangers loving wife. She was pissed about the hit on hank last night

Seriously, screw the Flyers
Caps can piss off but they're at least not goons
I'm a Canadian north carolinian teenasean. Born in NC, moved to Montreal, moved back to nc, and kust moved to tn last year lol. But I grew up a rangers fan despite being a huge fan of Californian teams like the Lakers and dodgers, and some people joke that I need to just be a kings fan but I hated the kings because of the Sacramento kings so I could never change teams even though my rangers may never win another cup 😦. I still wear my staal jersey when I get a chance lol.

F
I'm a Canadian north carolinian teenasean. Born in NC, moved to Montreal, moved back to nc, and kust moved to tn last year lol. But I grew up a rangers fan despite being a huge fan of Californian teams like the Lakers and dodgers, and some people joke that I need to just be a kings fan but I hated the kings because of the Sacramento kings so I could never change teams even though my rangers may never win another cup 😦. I still wear my staal jersey when I get a chance lol.

I ear ya on being out of town fan. I'm a Canadian Pens fan from Ottawa, been a Pens fan since before the Senators existed. Lie in BC now but Pens fan since I started watching hockey back in oh 1990 or so

humf_zps3d61fed8.gif

Joe told the NXT Live crowd last night he's injured and not cleared to compete. Last competed at a house show 4 days ago, with limited action

Last year's roster injurypalooza started around this time last year too

I ear ya on being out of town fan. I'm a Canadian Pens fan from Ottawa, been a Pens fan since before the Senators existed. Lie in BC now but Pens fan since I started watching hockey back in oh 1990 or so
👍. I mean the senators are fine you know. Lol
Woah brother, don't take it personal.

Believe it or not, that's how I became a fan. It like 98 or so, I found out his dad was a former player and ever since then it stuck.

Before that I would try to catch or ducks or habs game but the rangers just stuck with me. Mark shit.

I'm a Pens fan in Devils/Rangers territory. The only way this could be more awkward was if I was a Pens fan in Philly

Top Bottom