• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Sephzilla

I think Matt Hardy's shtick would get old if he had a weekly segment to himself. But maybe he'd prove me wrong like Edge and Christian did

Damnit you know that I'm a doyers fan.

I played Jackie Robinson in my kindergarten black history play so that's how I became a fan. And my dad is a Lakers fan so I inherited that.
They better win tonight against Philly. Still scust about losing to Brooklyn the other day

Pikma

Banned
Cz0vlzbUcAA27bs.jpg
What the fuck

👍. I mean the senators are fine you know. Lol

Woah brother, don't take it personal.

Believe it or not, that's how I became a fan. It like 98 or so, I found out his dad was a former player and ever since then it stuck.

Before that I would try to catch or ducks or habs game but the rangers just stuck with me. Mark shit.

Oh sure but I was a kid and didn't switch to the Senators when they arrived. Pens fan for life XD.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Y'all excited for the double champ on sunday?

Belee dat!

shaowebb

I don't give a shit about Street Fighter
88-Last_Blade_2,_The-5.jpg

Yeah, I've been trying with SFV and SNK products just shit all over it IMO. Pick any 2d SNK fighter and I'd likely find more in it than SFV to enjoy right now. Hell I really miss Neogeo Battle Colisseum to be honest. Kaede and K' on a team? Oh hell yes.

Hasney

Yeah, I've been trying with SFV and SNK products just shit all over it IMO. Pick any 2d SNK fighter and I'd likely find more in it than SFV to enjoy right now. Hell I really miss Neogeo Battle Colisseum to be honest. Kaede and K' on a team? Oh hell yes.

See, I was with you until you mentioned Battle Colloseum, now I'm going to throw up. As bad as Capcom Fighting Evolution.

I would laugh if KO lost this Sunday and he dropped the belt before HHH could bother to get his ass on TV to give an explanation in his own words as to why he went with him.

IMO if you think KoF XIV is better than SFV you're fucking crazy. I get that contrarian stances are rad and all but SFV is a ridiculously good fighting game with a ridiculous amount of bullshit that brings it down from online infrastructure to masterbatory character design. On the other hand KoF XIV is a broken mess that lacks the fun of KoF98 or the mighty fine mechanics of Garou, it also lacks any semblance of any production value.

IMO if you think KoF XIV is better than SFV you're fucking crazy. I get that contrarian stances are rad and all but SFV is a ridiculously good fighting game with a ridiculous amount of bullshit that brings it down from online infrastructure to masterbatory character design. On the other hand KoF XIV is a broken mess that lacks the fun of KoF98 or the mighty fine mechanics of Garou, it also lacks any semblance of any production value.
stallone-tommygun.gif~c200

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I received so many letters, emails, and well-wishes from people everywhere telling me that I was in their prayers after I announced my battle with prostate cancer. I believe there is a lot of power in prayer, and I believe a lot of those prayers worked. I appreciate and remember everything that my fans have done for me.

People prayed for me in my battle and I can say with great pride and gratitude that I successfully beat prostate cancer. I’m looking forward to a beautiful Christmas this year in Canada, and I will always be grateful for all the fans that supported me.

My health is really good now. On my last visit with my doctor, he told me my PSA level was zero and I’d had a one-in-ten recovery. He said I was a miracle. One of the difficult aspects of my fight with prostate cancer was the decision to go public. Prostate cancer has killed a lot of people and I like to think my coming out and talking about it would encourage other men to get checked. It’s my understanding that one out of every seven men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer. The key to beating this disease is early detection with regular PSA-level testing. All men over the age of 40 should get their PSA levels checked. All that entails is a simple blood test.
Bret refusing to put over old timer cancer.

Top Bottom