• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Zach

Oh, great. Just when I thought it was safe to start skipping entire episodes of RAW, Eddie Guerrero returns for a potentially rad Battle of the Frog Splashes.

Yeah, given her size she's only really going to get those freakshow MMA fights and I doubt there's a lot of money in that either, even compared to WWE development deals, plus if she makes it to the main roster she can make a name for herself.

Zach

Brock Lesnar's a beast in '02. I look forward to an actual match.

Oh. Now there's a paddle-on-a-pole bikini match.

If Ms. Kavaleva succeeds her tryout, Vince will make her into an unstoppable force, and would later be jobbed out.
Kavaleva. She should change it to Kavelia.

Also Rosie Lottalove has signed with wwe. Mmm, that's a pretty women, even before the weight lost. She's going to be pushed hard simply due to her height.

Kavaleva. She should change it to Kavelia.

Also Rosie Lottalove has signed with wwe. Mmm, that's a pretty women, even before the weight lost. She's going to be pushed hard simply due to her height.

She has? Good for her, she changed her name to Andréa after losing all that weight and getting back into the biz. They've signed quite a few women off the indies recently I imagine there will be a lot more by the time the tournament rolls around.

Czz7czqUcAAIG5O.jpg

She has? Good for her, she changed her name to Andréa after losing all that weight and getting back into the biz. They've signed quite a few women off the indies recently I imagine there will be a lot more by the time the tournament rolls around.
Yeah, I forgot all about that tournament. I think she'll go far if involved but considering they've signed her, I'm sure she will. More than likely start off in Florida to give her some heat. She could be a great face,an opposite to Nia.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So predictions for tomorrow?

Roman wins to mimick the whole McGreggor 2 belt things (which is now pointless lol), KO goes back down on the card to feud with Jericho because Wrestlemania season is coming up. AJ will drop the title soon for the same reason, Im so sure of it Ill make a avatar bet (not a ban bet because I need gaf at work, its boring lol)

Menome

So predictions for tomorrow?

Owens retains, result decided about thirty minutes before the match because it's been a fortnight since Gregor and Vince will have flip-flopped onto a new idea.

Sasha wins to break Charlotte's PPV streak. Bayley turns up tonight or on RAW to challenge her, referencing her past Iron-Woman match.

Sami Zayn wins as David to Braun's Goliath, using some form of trickery to bring him down.

New Day retain. They're not dropping until the Rumble.

Rusev beats Big Cass to further the feud. Will be a 2v1 handicap match down the line.

Ghosts pops into WrassleGAF to see what's going on in the world of Wrassles.

From glancing the most recent posts, Ghosts notes there's a PPV tomorrow, where Roman Reigns is going to get his 876th crack at the belt for some reason.

Ghosts pops out of WrassleGAF.

With all the fuss they've made about it to the point they had Sasha win her title three times on PPV presumably to keep it safe, I don't want Charlotte's streak to end tomorrow. I'd rather she won tomorrow (presumably shenanigans to be involved), and since they made it clear there isn't a rematch clause, Sasha can go fight Nia since they hinted at that and they work to a Bayley feud where Bayley can be the one to beat her at 'Mania and end the streak.

I didn't know that either. Good looking out on that. I wish they used Jordan better
Yeah once he outed himself, I heard that there was some fear backstage from the Mahon. I really enjoyed him in the cabinet role, OJ even made me not want to like Benoit lol. The rivalry between those two was interesting.

Yeah once he outed himself, I heard that there was some fear backstage from the Mahon. I really enjoyed him in the cabinet role, OJ even made me not want to like Benoit lol. The rivalry between those two was interesting.

I was salty when Benoit beat Jordan in 23 seconds.

Top Bottom