• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Charlotte vs Sasha at least have enough consistent good matches to keep me interested and the segments are alright. The feud is miles ahead of the shit that's the other story-lines but I suppose that isn't saying much. I expect them to have a good match tomorrow that hopefully ends the feud.

I don't know much of UFC outside of a few people, but is Gall gonna get squashed tonight or not?
Odds favor Gall

RBH

VdiU5ex.png

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/810170741266194432

If they are going to run all these tournaments they would be better off replacing some of these live events/PPVs with 2-3 hours episodes of the tournament content.

As it is the amount of PPVs is ridiculous.

somedevil

it's almost like there's way too many ppvs and no one cares about anything anymore

the big four are bigger than ever, but everything else feels super unimportant in comparison

Funny thing is since the brand split started after Summerslam 5/6 of the brand pay per views have drawn very well. With this then it could be 5/7 with one Raw and one Smackdown doing bad attendance.

somedevil

If anyone interested here is the attendance for the pay per views since the brand split:

Backlash: 7000
Clash: 7,500
No Mercy: 14,324
Hell in a cell: 13,000
TLC: 12,5000

Funny thing is since the brand split started after Summerslam 5/6 of the brand pay per views have drawn very well. With this then it could be 5/7 with one Raw and one Smackdown doing bad attendance.

Are you basing this on actual gate numbers or WWE's reportings? If it's WWE then I'd subtract 10-15K from that. IIRC the number in financials was below the 101,763 reported by WWE for Mania 32. The Vice article from a few weeks ago says the numbers, per the financials, was closer to 74,000 and 86,000.

somedevil

Are you basing this on actual gate numbers or WWE's reportings? If it's WWE then I'd subtract 10-15K from that. IIRC the number in financials was below the 101,763 reported by WWE for Mania 32. The Vice article from a few weeks ago says the numbers, per the financials, was closer to 74,000 and 86,000.

Not wwe. Would they annound 7,000 in a building for a pay per view?

They announced 16,000 for hell when it was 13,500.

Gall won? That's pretty good for him, since this means the guy doesn't revert to the background as the dude who beat Punk and then nothing else when he seems to be pretty talented and didn't just beat Punk on the grounds of 'Punk is old and inexperienced, anyone could do it'.

Entertainment purposes, you all would know if you studied this shit.

Let's make them feel like they were apart of something spectacular! So announce 103k instead of 93k

Top Bottom