• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

I'm going to NXT tonight!

Doors open at 6, show "starts" at 7:30.

Do they do any dark matches ?

I've never heard of a house show having dark matches.

I'm heading out to the NXT show in Tampa tonight. I think, because of the split shows, they won't have enough talent to do their usual holiday gimmick battle royal tonight.

Pikma

Banned
iWfjhE5.jpg

What is this

the fact that this guy rejected a WWE contract so he could keep doing dumb shit like this restored my faith in humanity.

He really does it just for fun, you don't need any more proof than that

First DM gets worked in 2016, and then Tuna Meltz shoots on DM's favorite crappy gimmick match.

There's still a few weeks left, I wonder what else could happen? Menome, shoot on something DM likes!

Menome

First DM gets worked in 2016, and then Tuna Meltz shoots on DM's favorite crappy gimmick match.

There's still a few weeks left, I wonder what else could happen? Menome, shoot on something DM likes!

I think the only thing left that can top this is Seff calling out DM as a mark live on RAW.

GunBR

So, what's the chances that Charlotte will lose her "PPV streak" in a event that nobody cares and has one of the worst cards of the year?

I'm just tired to see Charlotte vs Sasha for the title. Even a Nia Jax title reign would be better now

Heroman

Banned
9224%20-%20Big_Show%20Souled_Out%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20jackknife_powerbomb%20kevin_nash%20powerbomb%20referee%20the_giant%20wcw.gif

Fuck WCW
So, what's the chances that Charlotte will lose her "PPV streak" in a event that nobody cares and has one of the worst cards of the year?

I'm just tired to see Charlotte vs Sasha for the title. Even a Nia Jax title reign would be better now
You don't want a Nia Jax reigns

Charlotte vs Sasha at least have enough consistent good matches to keep me interested and the segments are alright. The feud is miles ahead of the shit that's the other story-lines but I suppose that isn't saying much. I expect them to have a good match tomorrow that hopefully ends the feud.

I don't know much of UFC outside of a few people, but is Gall gonna get squashed tonight or not?

Fox318

kGkIpYS.png

SHOOTMAS Day 18

26FWixW.jpg
PSvKhTl.png

PWFG/NWA/MidSouth/WWF/TNA's Ken Shamrock vs Don Nakaya Nielsen

Ken Shamrock's first shoot bout in 1992. He was training to be a professional wrestler and in the process he learned how to shoot and shortly after this he would help form Pancrease with Minoru Suzuki and others to revolutionize shoot style pro wrestling.

Ken was trained by some of the best pro wrestlers and catch wrestlers ever and his skills with leg locks as well as takedowns would help him define a generation under the UFC's banner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ5x4bc_7gw

Past Days

Top Bottom