• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

RBH

wait nvm I need to learn how to read

Spoken like a true Dallas Stars fan
NH9gE7v.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lotta people gonna miss the big dog going over for Christmas.
I think they'll end up going back to 1 PPV a month. Whether they make those dual branded or not I dunno but they're all selling pretty bad.

Menome

So with this week's NXT giving us the contestants for the Fatal Four-Way next week:

Tye Dillinger
Cien Andrade Almas
Roderick Strong
Bobby Roode

Who do we think gets the next shot at the title?

I'm hedging my bets on the final two being Roode and Dillinger, with Dillinger going over thanks to the underdog story set up with their previous match.

FYI, I'm expecting KO to make it out of Road Block as Champion of the Universe.

I get the hate of Sasha and Charlotte going back and forth with the Women's Title but it helps sell that they're both on the same level and that at any point one can have the others number but god... They need to move on and Sasha kinda has to win this one though that means ending Charlotte's streak without building it up right either way, just keep them away from each other for a while and give them both programs away from each other to elevate someone else.

Sasha is getting killed by Nia soon isn't she?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sure, let's ignore Shibata getting shafted from a world title while having an insane amount of momentum so we can keep it on Okada and give him a midcard title just to attempt to keep his fans happy

all that time in the business and still got fucking worked by Vince's fake death?

How fucking stupid can he be

Is there a possibility Haitch was overplaying it? During the Lapsed Fan when they discussed they were specifically calling out how much Haitch & Vince would exaggerate things when giving interviews

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sure, let's ignore the fact that the NEVER belt can main event shows because Shibata has it. Not because of the belt itself. Which is how they can make sure he doesn't get too over their choices of who should be the stars of the show.

Sure, let's ignore the fact that if you want a belt to grow in stature and importance, putting it around the waist of a very popular wrestler's generally a good way to go about that. And fucking LOL at the idea that New Japan don't want Shibata to get too over haha. Same with Naito, amiright? Sure they must HATE all those merch sales, also totally sure that the establishment keeping the anti-establishment rebel down doesn't totally play into his character or anything. Sure.

Is Ishii even on the card at WK? What about Tenzan?

Ishii's in the tag title match. Tenzan will probably be in the Rumble.

Hex

Banned
Some bitter assed hags up in here.
It really feels like all anyone does is shit on things in here anymore.
Anyway, I seriously thought for a moment that Himaru legit murdered Kushida with that power bomb off of the ropes.
Even the dropkick to Tana against the post looked stiff AF.
I really want to think that Okada will win at WK, with Omega winning down the line because Okada I think has come out on top what...twice in these tags and trios against Omega?
Fortunately I do not think that Reigns will beat Owens. I think that Seth will get his match with Owens for the belt and will then get his answer from Trips.
Total Nonstop Deletion.....what in the hell did I watch?
Best part was the love shown to the Rock and Roll Express. Other best part was Hurricane and Matt with the Triple H dig.

Sure they must HATE all those merch sales, also totally sure that the establishment keeping the anti-establishment rebel down doesn't totally play into his character or anything. Sure.

That is what I have beent thinking.

If Naito's whole thing is 'I don't give a fuck. Tranquilo,' giving him the major titles, having him main event every card will ruin that story and basically go against what they have going now and is working.

FYI, I'm expecting KO to make it out of Road Block as Champion of the Universe.

I get the hate of Sasha and Charlotte going back and forth with the Women's Title but it helps sell that they're both on the same level and that at any point one can have the others number but god... They need to move on and Sasha kinda has to win this one though that means ending Charlotte's streak without building it up right either way, just keep them away from each other for a while and give them both programs away from each other to elevate someone else.

Sasha is getting killed by Nia soon isn't she?

My issue with Sasha/Charlotte isn't them going back and forth, it's them going back and forth so frequently without any other build up. Very few Charlotte or Sasha matches against other women, in singles.

WWE has this weird tunnel vision with stories where the two in the story can only face each other, or face each other in a tag match.

Top Bottom