• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Foggy

NJPW isn't perfect with their booking, but it's mitigated by the fact that you're still able to have great matches. As long as I'm watching something worthwhile, I can accept misguided booking, but if it's baldly terrible booking then it can kill an otherwise great match.

Rusev is jobbing to Big Cass tonight on the pre-show.

mlIbMmu.gif

Heroman

Banned
At least when he loses it's to people like Cena, Roman or Cesaro, people either protected or good enough a wrestler to make it work.

This should have been a handicap match or something against the two of them.
The big problem here is that wins and losses don't matter, so if Cass beats rusev it doesn't mean anything.

So I rewatched this past Survivor Series and they edit out JBL when he screamed RAW WINS! RAW WINS! RAW WINS! with a clear low budget voice over of him yelling Smackdown wins! They even edit out the part where he says Raw wins is what every body wanted to say when he tried to recover.

This dumbass is so bad at his job.

Anth0ny

So I rewatched this past Survivor Series and they edit out JBL when he screamed RAW WINS! RAW WINS! RAW WINS! with a clear low budget voice over of him yelling Smackdown wins! They even edit out the part where he says Raw wins is what every body wanted to say when he tried to recover.

This dumbass is so bad at his job.

oh my god this actually happened? lol

Raw64life

anigif_enhanced-5284-1427679713-17.gif

^ The last time Rusev looked like a future main eventer. Then this happened....

giphy.gif

destinontu42.gif

so when is this coming to the west?

Yakuza has always been one of those series where I'm like "looks pretty cool" and then for one reason or another I never get it. Being a Dragon Quest fan, I can relate to how Yakuza fans in the west suffer with the constant "will it be released in the west or not" anxiety that comes with every series entry.

Friends, I've hopped on the NJPW World train

After seeing all of the gifs and pics in here over this year it's looked awesome but I never jumped in. In recent months my interest in MacMahan's product has waned (despite Smackdown being pretty good) so figured may as well

Starting with Naito/Omega. Definitely want to check out all of the Naito/LIJ shit, Ricochet/Osprey is also on the list. Any other notable things to look into? I imagine I'll make my way to the Styles stuff eventually but honestly I'm more interested in what they've been doing this year since they all left

Starting with Naito/Omega. Definitely want to check out all of the Naito/LIJ shit, Ricochet/Osprey is also on the list. Any other notable things to look into? I imagine I'll make my way to the Styles stuff eventually but honestly I'm more interested in what they've been doing this year since they all left

Check out my NJPW World Recommended Viewing List;

http://tinyurl.com/NJPW-WORLD

Needs updating (which I'll try and do sometime this week), but there's a ton of great matches on there.

After seeing all of the gifs and pics in here over this year it's looked awesome but I never jumped in. In recent months my interest in MacMahan's product has waned (despite Smackdown being pretty good) so figured may as well

WK 10
Omega / Goto from G1 finally
Omega / Naito from G1 2016
Dominion 6.19

Heroman

Banned

Okada vs Ishii
Shibata vs O'Reilly
Kushida vs will ospreay

somedevil

From Meltzer it seems New Japan might be bringing the G1 to America:

Meltzer said the G1 will take place in Long Beach, CA. Either the first or first two nights of the tour.

So CA might get basically one A block show and one B block show.

Top Bottom