• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Roadblock begins at 1am for us UK folk?

I'm staying up tonight though I have low expectations...same as always really.

A friend of mine has convinced me to stay up and watch it with him like old times, I've never been so indifferent to a WWE PPV though.

somedevil

Does that betting site still spoil the match winners at ppvs?

Yes, but as of now no smart money has been put in.

edit: Also what happened with Foley

Dave Meltzer reported on last night's episode of Wrestling Observer Radio that RAW General Manager will be undergoing hip replacement surgery. He noted that Foley stayed last week to do the Sami Zayn angle on RAW and give Sami the rub. He said that Foley may be back on the January 2nd episode of RAW, but will be gone again regardless to recover from the surgery.

P2iky88.jpg

2017's gonna be weird, I see. Definitely going to this one.

It's okay, I'll be sure to post here the moment Sheamus wins his belt, and again when Reigns wins his

This thread will always get live PPV posts

Google literally couldn't tell me how to get to Colchester

What's the deal on the other dude?

Gota Ihashi started out as a fat guy parody of Ibushi. That's about as much as I know of him, other than Ibushi frequently tries to murder him;

6BUmIjo.gif

Colchester's about an hour out of London on the train from Liverpool Street. Going to be really weird seeing Ibushi being an idiot in front of that crowd haha.

I come again bearing Twitter Drama

There was a bit of a shitstorm over the weekend, with implications that PWG had poached talent from some indies for their Mystery Vortex shows, including Matt Riddle, with the companies involved under stipulation from PWG that they couldn't tell anyone until their show started, so that the surprise wasn't ruined.

Super Dragon (!) just got on the PWG twitter to 🔫
N3X5y1al.png

Gota Ihashi started out as a fat guy parody of Ibushi. That's about as much as I know of him, other than Ibushi frequently tries to murder him;

6BUmIjo.gif

Colchester's about an hour out of London on the train from Liverpool Street. Going to be really weird seeing Ibushi being an idiot in front of that crowd haha.
Cool, I may have to look into some hotel. Seems he's a giant PITA to book, so this may be the one chance!

Fox318

I kinda wish Corbin went to japan or mexico

I feel like he has something that the WWE don't have the ability to teach, put over, or crowds to really help him.

Catching up on PROGRESS's last show

I love when Ospreay does the ragdoll sell off strikes, he takes a couple Superkicks from Cole near the end of their match and just flops into the ropes

Fox318

At this point I don't even undestand Vince desire to get Reigns over.

Unless it's about keeping Rock's family happy there isn't really a reason to keep on doing this.

somedevil

The betting lines have started to change. Its not final but as of 5:39pm here are the favorites:

Rusev, Owens, Rollins, Cesaro and Sheamus, Swann, Zayn most likely him surviving for 10 minutes and Charlotte

At this point I don't even undestand Vince desire to get Reigns over.

Unless it's about keeping Rock's family happy there isn't really a reason to keep on doing this.

Because he can't admit he's wrong so he's going to get Reigns over by hook or by crook, dammit!

Jamie OD

Cool, I may have to look into some hotel. Seems he's a giant PITA to book, so this may be the one chance!

The gossip among my wrestling friends yesterday is maybe he'll be at one of the wXw 16 Carat shows because it is on at the same weekend. That probably won't happen though.

It feels like there is zero hype for this PPV.

There is a PPV/supercard/special every two weeks. It's just another wrestling TV show at this point.

Top Bottom