• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Cz_cBzUWQAAPlxE.jpg

3hfail.gif

I always laugh at this ever since I saw someone say it was HHH's attempt at getting the arena to go 'you still got it'.

There was legitimately a 1-2 year period where every time he lost a big match, he sold it like a retirement moment and wanted a Shawn-applause-level response.

He never got it, of course, because Shawn was always better and literally everyone around him knew it.

It's laughable but not sad. Shawn was always better than 99.8% of the roster

imBask

Banned
There was legitimately a 1-2 year period where every time he lost a big match, he sold it like a retirement moment and wanted a Shawn-applause-level response.

He never got it, of course, because Shawn was always better and literally everyone around him knew it.

trre.gif

now you're literally creating scenarios in your head and make bold assumptions to shit on him

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
At this point I don't even undestand Vince desire to get Reigns over.

Unless it's about keeping Rock's family happy there isn't really a reason to keep on doing this.
He isn't actually related to the Rock and they haven't given Nia Jax anything despite her being actually related to the Rock

I like Triple H

but it was hilarious when he got the Orton punt at Backlash 2009, did a stretcher job, and people in the crowd were chanting "Hey hey hey, goodbye"

I like Triple H

but it was hilarious when he got the Orton punt at Backlash 2009, did a stretcher job, and people in the crowd were chanting "Hey hey hey, goodbye"

The audible laughs when he was faking a concussion against Curtis Axel was my favorite part of the period, but this was really close to topping it.

It's laughable but not sad. Shawn was always better than 99.8% of the roster

Also before this period when he was trying to get those mega face pops at Summerslam 2006 by taunting constantly because he had to try and top the Hogan reaction on the same card.

Recall

There is no story or match that builds to let people care. It's just stuff and flips and more things for things sake.

If it was an Indy it would be a 20 minute crazy match, in WWE it's just a rushed 5 minutes with the crowd sat on their hands as they have zero reason to react.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
How is the quality of NJPW World? I'm tempted to sign up for some puroresu action. Noticed it has CMLL stuff too.

Pretty good. I haven't had any trouble streaming live or on demand. Plus it supports Chromecast so you can stream it to a TV.

However, some, if not most, of the CMLL stuff is Japan only. I know the weekly streams are Japan only.

Top Bottom