• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Anth0ny

So what was the best WWE PPV of the year? Summerslam? Something else?

survivor series because I was there

and

GOLDBERG!

Goldberg+pyro.gif

Goldberg+spears+Brock+Lesnar.gif

Goldberg+jackhammers+Brock+Lesnar.gif

I think she hit herself in the mouth/nose somehow during the Backcracker part of the Bank Statement
Blood was everywhere, it was insane how one minute everything fine and then out of nowhere she's gushing it.

Also I wonder if they weren't on a timer would the ref have stopped the match completely to check on Sasha.

I like New Day but was getting tired of their schtick by the end there. The record thing probably made it worse.

Hopefully now the tag division is revitalized and new stuff starts happening.

Tag match had legit on of the most original finishes I've ever seen.

PPV was whatever. Goofy fun. Tag match was legit, Ironman match was fantastic and the ME was alright, Roman is a good worker it's his character that sucks.

They managed to utterly make Sami look weak as fuck in a match designed to make him look tough.

Also they spent at least two full minutes with the dumb Foley towel thing, sans countout, which killed any interest left in the match AND made the ultimate result of "time expires, Sami survives" predictable to the 3 people left who didn't predict it originally.

Also they spent at least two full minutes with the dumb Foley towel thing, sans countout, which killed any interest left in the match AND made the ultimate result of "time expires, Sami survives" predictable to the 3 people left who didn't predict it originally.

Yep. Mick Foley absolutely killed Zayn's heat. I mean fuck why did they bother doing a whole segment last Monday revealing that all of Foley's doubts and shit that was just prodding Zayn to fire him up, only to have him come out tonight and want to end the match on Zayn's behalf. It's like the segment on Monday never happened.

It was a horrible last few minutes.

Barrage

Very fun show. I rewatched the tag match again, Cesaro was stuntin.

I think that was my favourite Charlotte/Sasha match. There were some absolutely iconic shots in the OT. Ill have to rewarltch some old iron man matches but right now its 3rd for me all-time.

You what didn't make any sense , why did Jericho attack Owens for the DQ instead of Roman? like nothing would have changed

Because Owens also gets the win.

That part made sense Owens gets a victory out of it too.

But in context of still being with Owens, why get mad and distracted by Owens (which lead directly in the finish) against Rollins...

I think the Ironman match could have benefited from having a fall within the first half. Waiting until there was ten minutes left to get one was a bit too long.

Sasha tapping with about thirty seconds to go and then both women being too exhausted to quickly try to pin or submit each other might have been better then Sasha coincidentally tapping with a few seconds to go.

I still liked it. For the most part the feud was miles ahead of the Universal title stuff. Hopefully whatever feuds they move onto (Charlotte vs Bayley and Sasha vs Nia likely) are just as entertaining.

Heroman

Banned
Because Owens also gets the win.

That part made sense Owens gets a victory out of it too.

But in context of still being with Owens, why get mad and distracted by Owens (which lead directly in the finish) against Rollins...
But why does it matter if Owens get the win? Win and loses don't matter so why he care

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What was the last non-coward heel champion? O honestly cant remember.

Triple H I guess?

bbd23

lmao bros...please tell me im reading this wrong...Charlotte won the title back? again?

they really keeping this PPV thing going?

I'm trying to figure out how The Godfather was an offensive gimmick when Charles was actually just being himself? He ran a strip club, he was a pimp.

Top Bottom