• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

I'm a little behind on NJPW, but with Suzuki-gun out of NOAH now, are they going to make their way back to New Japan soon?

Suzuki-gun has effectively split up, so while they may return I'm not sure if it will be as a stable - MiSu is freelance but there's a good chance NJPW will want him back, Despy, Iizuka & Taichi will likely return as they're under contract, TAKA's not but I'd imagine they'll want to keep their relationship with him and K-Dojo. Not clear whether KES are still under contract or not, but Shelton's probably WWE-bound once he returns from injury.

LOL @ that PPV ending.

Vince: "The heel is 'going over' in a screwjob finish, uhh we better do a stupid Shield reference again to 'send the crowd home happy'."

*the 'faces' beat the 'heels' up after losing to a chorus of boos*

Vince: "Nailed it."

miserable

Charlotte is the champ again?

CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie.gif

Don't even get me started on the pathetic women story shit, I can't, I just can't even believe it, the title is nuclear potato at this point. Why do they keep giving Sasha like 3 day title runs? What does this achieve? Completely ruin her road to that first title story only to lose it straight away?? LOL THAT WAS GREAT let's just keep doing it over and over and over and over for no reason at all.

She looked awesome bleeding from the mouth like that but it was hilarious how the commentary just ignored it completely.

They're like OMG THE KNEE GUYS! SASHA'S KNEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE MUST BE IN SO MUCH PAIN! Meanwhile she is on the way to a crimson mask but not a single comment about it.

Only WWE could be shit enough to make the fans apathetic towards The Shield lol.

Happy for the new tag champs, while I wish Cesaro was doing more important things I'm glad they finally won. New Day cheating every match even though they're the good guys got so boring after the millionth time. Really awesome finish, something unique in a sea of same old shit.

imBask

Banned
I just watched the main event, WWE is flooding us with PPVs I just can't take it

RAW+Smackdown+NXT+PPV every 2 week is too much, it's so saturated that i've just stopped watching all of them

I just watched the main event, WWE is flooding us with PPVs I just can't take it

RAW+Smackdown+NXT+PPV every 2 week is too much, it's so saturated that i've just stopped watching all of them
And you know what their answer will be don't you? "MORE CONTENT!"

Sephzilla

This image feels so relevant in regards to the Charlotte/Sasha feud

latest

Even though Charlotte has improved a lot since NXT, I'm sick of her being champion especially after they keep yanking the belt away from Sasha without any kind of sustained run.

Entropia

No One Remembers
They need to swerve the RAW Women's title quickly.

Fucking sick of Charlotte vs. Sasha now. They've fought enough. I get it, they'll be rivals FOREVER. Just... fuck. Have Charlotte feud with Bayley and Nia Jaxx, and Sasha can feud with Dana Brooke or something

Recall

It would be weird being a relationship with a wrestling fan.

Everyone would be angry all the time.

During the attitude era when everything was at its hottest the internet community was shitting on everything too.

Every year since the internet has been a thing, the wrestling community has hated everything that's been done. The common theme is everything is always bad.

That's why you have to like what you like and leave others to have their whinge and complain. Though no matter what, a negative response to anything always has more noticeable impact for discussion than talking about how great something was. It's always been that way.

I wish their answer to more content was more documentaries or new and interesting shows.

PPVs feel like normal shows now with no consequences.

PPVs are slowly becoming the normal shows for me. The weekly shows aren't usually worth watching in their entirety and the PPVs have a higher percentage of in ring wrestling as opposed to corporate promos, commercials and fuckery.

But I have been questioning whether it's worth 10 bucks a month.

Sephzilla

The Sasha/Charlotte Iron Man match was better than the Sasha/Bayley Iron Man match, to be honest. I also like the recurring trend of Sasha being unable to hold out in the final moments of a match.

They need to swerve the RAW Women's title quickly.

Fucking sick of Charlotte vs. Sasha now. They've fought enough. I get it, they'll be rivals FOREVER. Just... fuck. Have Charlotte feud with Bayley and Nia Jaxx, and Sasha can feud with Dana Brooke or something

It's WWE artificially trying to make something "historical" like smackdown on the mid 2000's where Edge had 600 title wins .

It means nothing

Heroman

Banned
Friend Heroman, what are the categories for the awards again?

It's Carnies, the end of the year awards showcasing the best and worst of pro wrestling in 2016
This year we will have a early nominations for many of the categories this year. Please send me up to 4 nominates by Dec 20th. These aren't all the categories but most of them.

Categories
wrestler of the year
- Wwe
-NJPW
-Other
Worst wrestler of the year
Best women wrestler
match of the year
- Wwe
- NJPW
- Other
Worst match of the year
Promotion of the year
Best ppv of the year
Best on the mic
Best gimmick
Worst gimmick
Angle of the year
Worst angle/moment of the year
Best moment
Canry of the year
Shooter of the year
Most overrated wrestler of the year
Most underrated wrestler of the year
Comeback of the year
Most improved
Move of the year.
Please retire

Sephzilla

I'd just like to point out that Charlotte, in about 9 months, has won the Women's Championship more times than Roman Reigns has won the WWE Title

Sasha shouldn't have tap with 2 seconds to go, it makes her look so weak

I was okay with that honestly. That kind of shit happens in UFC

I'd just like to point out that Charlotte, in about 9 months, has won the Women's Championship more times than Roman Reigns has won the WWE Title

I was okay with that honestly. That kind of shit happens in UFC

Boosted title reigns make you important see Randy Orton and edge.

And I like edge

Top Bottom