• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

After AJ Styles cheats and costs Cena his record tying championship match, someone will come in and fight for Cena's honor

tumblr_lkv9y7ueyd1qgudl3o1_500.jpg
Fuck, as much as I love watching WM IX, that moment reminds me how much of a tool Hogan is.

Caught the UK Tournament promo from the Roadblock preshow

Pick your WWE UK Champion, got to be one of these three
TFE0M5S.gif

then again we were all predicting sabre or ibushi for the CWC, so I'm picking
pQ35DDb.gif

Recall

AJ vs Undertaker
Rollins vs Triple H
Brock vs Goldberg

I could totally get behind those matches on the same Mania show.

Sephzilla

AJ vs Undertaker has some dark horse match of the night potential to it, but I legitimately want another AJ vs Cena matchup. Also, another Brock/Goldberg match can fuck off

Sephzilla

Me too. I wish it involved Rollins causing a little more mayhem beyond just fighting KO and Jericho every week, but it's a neat idea.

Well, if Rollins really wanted to provoke HHH into a fight then Rollins should go after Stephanie. However, that would be a really heelish move for Rollins plus I don't think that would fly in modern day WWE

ReiGun

Well, if Rollins really wanted to provoke HHH into a fight then Rollins should go after Stephanie. However, that would be a really heelish move for Rollins plus I don't think that would fly in modern day WWE

There's a way to go after Stephanie without really fighting her. He could try to ruin the show, try to gather some kind of incriminating information on her, pull stupid babyface pranks. Just irritate Stephanie to the point she would call HHH and make him handle it. The crowd wouldn't turn against him for it either because everyone hates Stephanie.

The current route they're taking is fine, mind you. The only problem with it is that Rollins doesn't have more opponents. Though that's the problem with the current WWE main event scene on every show.

Didn't Nikki Bella already steal that look. No way she says anything to her unless she wants a beat-down in the locker-room or a stiff shot in the squared circle.

She helped Nikki with her new submission. They are going to become best sisters and create Women Strong Style. Going to dominate Raw and Smackdown divisions and become the first Women Tag Champions.

Top Bottom