• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

0kAJEiT.gif

Sephzilla

Best Wrasslegaffers of 2016

Best Face: Zach
Best Heel: imbask
Best Avatar: Biggest-Geek-Ever
Best Gimmick: Sephzilla
Best Shooter: Fox
Best Newcommer: Damn Silly

EDIT: My condolences on your loss, Guzim.

You're god damn right

I found out that a good friend of mine from high school passed away this week from an overdose. He was one of the few people from high school that I still kept in touch with. We were texting each other on Saturday too.

Sorry for your loss :(

Pikma

Banned
I found out that a good friend of mine from high school passed away this week from an overdose. He was one of the few people from high school that I still kept in touch with. We were texting each other on Saturday too.
Oh man, I'm sorry to hear this :(

Zach

Nakamura has had a mediocre year and might be a contender for most overrated.

You wouldn't say that if you were there with me and my lady friend watching his NXT debut in the Pontiac Silverdome where he pressed Sami the Giant over his head, dude!

Zach

That's terrible. I'm sorry to hear it, man.

Sephzilla

SHOOT: Independence Day 2 might be my most disappointing movie of the year, even more than Batman V Superman. Probably because Independence Day 2 kind of shits on what was a solid and fun first movie while Batman v Superman was a bad movie that followed up a mediocre one. So BvS had a smaller distance to fall.

I'm going to spend all day tomorrow watching the free Wrestle Kingdoms on NJPW. ALL FUCKING DAY.

Except for taking breaks to try the gravity Rush and Nier demos.

Since I like good wrestling and want to see mr omega headline how long does wrestle kingdom usually run for and what time does it begin eastern time United States? Will renew a month of njpw world to watch.

Heroman

Banned
I'm going to spend all day tomorrow watching the free Wrestle Kingdoms on NJPW. ALL FUCKING DAY.

Except for taking breaks to try the gravity Rush and Nier demos.
Me too friend, I'm ready for the very good and very of bad that jan 4 show has to offer

Since I like good wrestling and want to see mr omega headline how long does wrestle kingdom usually run for and what time does it begin eastern time United States? Will renew a month of njpw world to watch.
Wrestle kingdom is around 4 to 6 hours depending on if you watch the rumble. And it starts at 3am est

The main show starts at 3am EST, the pre-show at 2am (which will include the NJPW Rumble) - Wrestle Kingdom's are generally pretty long, you're looking at about 4-5 hours.

My condolences. I know it'll be difficult at the moment obviously, but remember the good times you had with them.

EDIT: My condolences on your loss, Guzim.

I'm trying to think who this would make me in terms of the 'E, but then I realised there's not many newcomers, most of the guys that went there this year are fairly journeyed.

ReiGun

My condolences. I know it'll be difficult at the moment obviously, but remember the good times you had with them.

I'm trying to think who this would make me in terms of the 'E, but then I realised there's not many newcomers, most of the guys that went there this year are fairly journeyed.

Mojo Rawley is pretty new, yeah?

How do you look in zubaz pants?

Really sorry to hear about your friend, Guzim. You have my sympathies.

Yesssssssssss. I've heard rumbles I'm surging in the NeoGAF power rankings too.

2017 will be the year of Geek.

ReiGun

Top Bottom