• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

I found out that a good friend of mine from high school passed away this week from an overdose. He was one of the few people from high school that I still kept in touch with. We were texting each other on Saturday too.
Damn that's rough, sorry to hear that man :( My condolences

The two contenders in one handy gif:
When Maria has to carry you, you know you're bad.

I liked that Wolfenstein or whatever game and then I played the DOOM demo and it was like "Okay." and so I don't think I care.

Love yooouuu.
Wolfenstein is aces. That Doom demo I think is the first level, which didn't impress me that much, either, because it's basically nothing but Imps you fight. Once Hell Knights show up, the game is unstoppable and just gets crazier and crazier.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

I like the Nikki vs Natalya story-line. It's basically an episode of Total Divas crossing over into the actual wrestling. The line of how Cena will never marry Nikki was such a shoot.

Doom is something like an 80gb download now.

I live in Australia and have better things to do than download it for two months. Like playing more Duskers. And being permanently stuck in the Tackmania Stadium 2 midcard.

RIDDLE AND COBB ARE GOING TO SHOOT!!!!!

Riddle revealed on his Thursday Fightful.com Podcast that he is tentatively scheduled to face off with PWG tag team partner Jeff Cobb at Submission Underground 3 in January.

"I'm grappling Jeff Cobb at Submission Underground January 29. That's happening. I haven't agreed on prices or anything, but I imagine they're going to pay us," Riddle said. "They're doing it right. They have an Olympic Wrestler going against an MMA outcast and pro wrestling superstar. There's a lot going on."

http://www.fightful.com/exclusive-m...g-match?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Shoot: Wolfenstein is good, but DOOM basically shits on it in terms of gameplay and fun factor. Wolfenstein had way too many slow sections that barely needed you to touch the controller or think.

Talking about adventure games, I wonder if a WWE Telltale game would work.

At the very least, the wrestlers would probably look more accurate and run on a better engine (which is about the only time you can say that about Telltale).

Me too friend, I'm ready for the very good and very of bad that jan 4 show has to offer

Wrestle kingdom is around 4 to 6 hours depending on if you watch the rumble. And it starts at 3am est

The main show starts at 3am EST, the pre-show at 2am (which will include the NJPW Rumble) - Wrestle Kingdom's are generally pretty long, you're looking at about 4-5 hours.
Jesus that is long and early! I clock into work at 5am but I guess I'll look out for this thread to know which matches to skip to trim that time down a little. Thank you for the information.

More or less, yeah. I've watched some individual matches here and there on dailymotion.

I'm pretty sure Boots aka British Monsoon linked to his Google Sheet with a number of match recommendations. That's a great place to start.

I did not take January 4 off from work, so I'm going to have to watch WK11 in pieces after work for a few days after it happens.

Top Bottom